Why no new class in the next expansion ?

S

Staan

But just one new race per realm ? :( It sucks big time imo. Tryed pretty much the 3 realm and all class. So when all the new mmo with new stuff and new things to discover, mythic really think we gonna stick with daoc and a new exp. Erm i'm not sure if i'll even buy ToA.

Not a flame or something ... just that a new class per realm would have been cool. 1 new hybrid per realm what you think ?

Or maybe you think the game with all the class is well balanced by now and a new class is pointless, but then what will add a new race per realm ? I mean ... to the fun factor.

Yea of course there will be new maps and new graphic engine ... but still not sure if that will be enough to keep player paying and playing, when all the new stuff is coming.

S

ssera

hmm tbh I think they should concentrate on balancing out the existing classes before creating any new ones. We've seen what happens when they do release new classes (necro's anyone?)

S

Staan

bd need some nerf i agree :p but necro ... well they still gimp in rvr just good as farming. bd on the other hand ..; can't be soloted in rvr :( (i'm talking by melee class)

D

Damon_D

No more flaky classes plzz..everytime they intro a new class they have to spend tons of time fixing it afterwards..time that could be used alot better imho.....And stop adding fluff , and give some new solid pvp content plzzz

W

worfen

well, ofc they make new classes overpowered, they want you to buy the expansion ;) so if new classes arrive with ToA, be sure they will be overpowered :p

K

klavrynd

so they have more classes they can fuck over ?

O

old.LandShark

If you actually WANT more races and classes, then I can only presume you've never taken a character into RvR. It's bad enough as it is; we don't NEED more classes, not when so many existing classes need major or minor help. Hell, I think nearly all classes have some problem.

Users who are viewing this thread