Why no Earth Wizzies

A

awark

Just wondering why this spec line is a bit treated like someones got a nasty rash.

Seems everyones gone pbaoe mad in recent months. GUys pboae sucks :)

just too remind you of the benefits of gtaoe (earth line) you can cast against most mobs even ones with high resistance.

Dot and snare, aoe root stop that train dead in its track.

Also earth get a spec line bolt which is quite cool im just working out which should be my secondary line .

Btw ice wizzies its not allways necesary too pbaoe a singly pulled mob especially in darkness falls with all the mob trains that run past :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by awark
im just working out which should be my secondary line .

fire

to decrease variance on the fire baseline bolt you will use as much as your earth bolt

Cedon
-24 ewiz hunting Thidranki

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Simply because PBAOE is much more group friendly than most of the tricks an earth wizzie has. Sad but true. :mad:

S

Scunner

Originally posted by awark
Just wondering why this spec line is a bit treated like someones got a nasty rash.

Seems everyones gone pbaoe mad in recent months. GUys pboae sucks :)

just too remind you of the benefits of gtaoe (earth line) you can cast against most mobs even ones with high resistance.

Dot and snare, aoe root stop that train dead in its track.

Also earth get a spec line bolt which is quite cool im just working out which should be my secondary line .

Btw ice wizzies its not allways necesary too pbaoe a singly pulled mob especially in darkness falls with all the mob trains that run past :)

not the most popular spec i agree but we have 3-4 lvl 50 earth wizards in guild at the moment but only 2 active last few weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom