Why Necros have bad names......

• Thread starter WardyWonderland
  • Start date
W

WardyWonderland

I now that there some necros out there that are decent people. They stick to the unwritten rule of the game that if a grp is camped somewhere you move on. Unfortunatly they get grouped with the ones that don't. There is one necro that anoys me alot though. Prehaps this is due to the fact that he seems to go out of his way to camp the spots that i am in. This is made all the worse when you know he is a lvl 50 and power leveling a lvl 5 character, probley for cash. When asked if he mines moving since the spot is cammped he either laughs or is rude.

His name is Brumme. So to all you necros that are not selfish and so up your self that you do not care about anyone else, i suggest that you talk to him before he turns the all realm against your class.

O

old.LandShark

You're asking all necroes to persecute Brumme in self-defence, or something? :E
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Hmm, saw Brumme camp wight room this morning (I was there with my necro before he arrived) but had little trouble with him.
I know you cannot claim Wight room for yourself (would love to though :) ) so I don't try :)
But if he keeps following around different camp spots, take some logs of him being rude, etc. Send it to GoA.
Except if you think camping Wight room is moving camps :)
Regards, Glottis

F

Flimgoblin

My necro's only level 6 and is Painworking specced (muhauha! gimpier than my merc) can I still persecute him anyway?

WITCH HUNT!

F

Flimgoblin

I tell you why necros have bad names - it's because the people giving them names have to include "necro" somewhere! WHY!?

especially the 10000000000000 variants of necrophile that are as prevalent as rangers called legoilass

B

bob007

Whole realm is Against them, Even me and i have 1 :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I'm only against the necros who have somehow managed to incorporate the word 'necro' into their name. Unimaginative retards. :rolleyes:

H

heath

Phew.....at least i don't have some form of "Necro" in my name !! ((((o:

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I'm only against the necros who have somehow managed to incorporate the word 'necro' into their name. Unimaginative retards. :rolleyes:

Imaginative retards are OK in your book then? :D Mind you, might be tricky to be imaginative AND retarded at the same time...

Personally, I'm against necros who act like assholes. I'm also against cabbies who act like assholes, reaver who act like assholes, scouts who act like assholes...

F

Feac_

brumme kill steals too mrs was lvling her friar near wearyall and he was doing it there had to log my friar in and follow her about so he didnt do it anymore this person is a twat imo at 1st he said he couldnt stop his pet casting then changed it too he couldnt see the pull spell effect on mob crap friar spell effect is easy to see from quite some distance and the other necro who was there had no problem,

D

Daedra

According to him, he was camping the room when the other group showed up, and started to pull everything. The group wanted to report him for being a leecher, just for pulling from the same room.

There are two sides to every story.

Originally posted by Feac_
brumme kill steals too mrs was lvling her friar near wearyall and he was doing it there had to log my friar in and follow her about so he didnt do it anymore this person is a twat imo at 1st he said he couldnt stop his pet casting then changed it too he couldnt see the pull spell effect on mob crap friar spell effect is easy to see from quite some distance and the other necro who was there had no problem,
Dunno how many times I've pulled a mob, and someone would 'leech' off it, simply just because you pull the same mob at the same time.

I start casting a spell at a mob, and that takes time. Meanwhile someone else use an instant taunt or DD, and you're both fighting the same mob.

Live with it, and move on.

And no, I don't have a necro. Too much hassle with all the bad feelings towards'em.

F

Flimgoblin

if it happens once and they apologise it's an accident

if it happens twice then you're pulling too close to each other

if it happens a third time they're just trying to piss you off ;)

D

Daedra

Why is it they that are pissing you off ?!? From their perspective, it is you that are leeching off of their mob.

Just because this class seem to attract a lot of morons, doesn't mean that you can generalize, and call'em all morons. But it does make it easier, doesn't it ?

F

Feac_

Originally posted by Daedra
According to him, he was camping the room when the other group showed up, and started to pull everything. The group wanted to report him for being a leecher, just for pulling from the same room.

There are two sides to every story.

Dunno how many times I've pulled a mob, and someone would 'leech' off it, simply just because you pull the same mob at the same time.

I start casting a spell at a mob, and that takes time. Meanwhile someone else use an instant taunt or DD, and you're both fighting the same mob.

Live with it, and move on.

And no, I don't have a necro. Too much hassle with all the bad feelings towards'em.

lmao

O

old.Wildfire

KILL ALL BRUMMIES!!!! KILL MAIM BURN KILL MAIM BURN KILL MAIM BURN

...oh brumme ...well thats not much fun now is it :(

F

flue

not all necro's are bad iv met a lot that are great ppl buff you while you exp take turns on mob pulls ect np at all with a lot

some however are total twats but hey you get that with every class i guess

and yes names with necro in suck my necro is called Floater hehe

F

Flimgoblin

it's not that necromancers are bad

it's that a moron with a gun is far more dangerous than a moron with a blunt spoon.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

So can we persecute necros with the word 'necro' in their name? Can we? Huh? Huh? Can we? :D

<builds a nice big bonfire>

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by WardyWonderland
I now that there some necros out there that are decent people. They stick to the unwritten rule of the game that if a grp is camped somewhere you move on. Unfortunatly they get grouped with the ones that don't. There is one necro that anoys me alot though. Prehaps this is due to the fact that he seems to go out of his way to camp the spots that i am in. This is made all the worse when you know he is a lvl 50 and power leveling a lvl 5 character, probley for cash. When asked if he mines moving since the spot is cammped he either laughs or is rude.

His name is Brumme. So to all you necros that are not selfish and so up your self that you do not care about anyone else, i suggest that you talk to him before he turns the all realm against your class.

change the thread name into +1 or whine or sthing else.....

it is a GAME
it is NOT 18+
so FUCK OFF and if sthing piss you off...../quit and do not come here whineeeeeeeeeee and whineeeeeeeeeeeeeee
either report him to RightNow! or S T F U

the necro whine is worster than the zerg whine
:|

every boy came here and says
"necros are gays"
"necros are retards"
"necros are that"
"necros are this"
conclusion?

=+1

T

thorwyntf

Gotta love whiners who´re whining about whiners.

W

WardyWonderland

Re: Re: Why Necros have bad names......

Originally posted by powahhh
change the thread name into +1 or whine or sthing else.....

it is a GAME
it is NOT 18+
so FUCK OFF and if sthing piss you off...../quit and do not come here whineeeeeeeeeee and whineeeeeeeeeeeeeee
either report him to RightNow! or S T F U

the necro whine is worster than the zerg whine
:|

every boy came here and says
"necros are gays"
"necros are retards"
"necros are that"
"necros are this"
conclusion?

=+1

Like normal can always trust Powahhh to come along with a intresting comment. If you dont like the thread or what is being said in it FUCK OFF AND WRITE YOUR OWN

E

Ekydus

My Necromancer has a great name. Shriek Shady. Come on - it has so many meanings!

You HAVE to realise this is the best name for a Necromancer ever.

D

DeaD GuRu

ouchy

i have to be honest, the results of these Necro threads is not nice.

i was in barrows hunting with a necro , i logged in didn't want to kill with "hard action" so i kept it calm, i placed the necro in one of the alleys looking towards a shooting yard

I did notice someone across the room pulling also, so i said to myselfe, i'll just keep it to the vigis and the spectrals he can't see from the side he was standing and wasn't pulling anyway.

result was simple. the mere sight of a necro starting to nuke on a spot, seems to cause terror in ppl. Immediate responce, hey i camp this spot , pls leave......

i was nuking mobs he could not see, but from that moment on he ran himself into the mobs so he had them in his pull. And never tell me You camp A spot in game :) It is a lot easier to start talking about it then to start flaming..an never say you camp....

You see, the general pain that causes these threads is Xp-fever.
Or to put it simple, greed. I have had loads of run-inns in barrows with my characters, for the same reason. I have to be honest, at some point of your character levelling, death does start to count. So you avoid it. Let's say the accidental leech that causes one of both to get a lot more then he asked for next pull :) oyeah, i have had it loads of times and it stinks, onther death , hehe
("All could have been avoided if he hadn't leeched my mob")
can you hear that flashing thrue your brain :)

So to conclude: xp-fever , claiming , owning mobs

it's all wrong, and i do know that necro's are verry good in what they do, BUT don't forget that ALL characters from A casting class or none casters class can start a fight with a Necro. The urge to get that next mob when you are trancing into that necro killing rage is fun, (omg), but control thy urge, ( that was meant to be funny :) dont know if you call it synism or sarcasm :))

That was my case today, So that person that was somewhat greedier then i wass for a change started to whine versus Our newly appointed Guild manager. I don't know if it's a she/he (rumour goes she) talked to me and threatened that i would be kicked if they would get more complaints....
I raged :) and started a useless discussion while the real masterbrain behind the sceem was watching......
And verbal discussions do get out of hand... ending with the words....
bla bla bla...If you don't like it, kick me....
next thing, that boot shuvved up my arse :-(

ok, she may have had a point about my language at some point of that discussion, and there have been incidents reported before, but hey!! what can i do , if you are on line long enough you meet a lot off ppl, so a lot of things can happen....... That is what this game is about i guess.. seeing, experiencing things to happen. Incidents are one of them. But let's keep em in the game ok, and don't start to whine to a GM if you run in with someone. If you really want to be an ass , do that, he may get kicked and lose some mates because of your greed and your childish way of handling things.....

as Fannor once said to me while we were back to back, nuking every ghost that set foot in the abbyss around us.......

"I would have been a lot easier if he would just have asked and talked about it ......"

darn wise man !!!

even beeing an asshole in a fantasy realm is hard :))

Conversing, conversation, chat, talk, these are some words that may inspire :) and get the XP fever down :)

thats it for me, i'm out

<<sigh>>....... guildless again :-( arrf.... shit happens,

but

the game goes on :)

and about the name with necro in , <<sigh>> no sight, but have we ever seen otherwise?? not one guild that can say they have all characters with original RPG style names.

C

cathrine

Necro names? No need to complicate such matters, so Mob it's. ;)
(and no, I refuse to get a lastname like 'inc' :))

P

Powahhh

Re: Re: Re: Why Necros have bad names......

Originally posted by WardyWonderland
Like normal can always trust Powahhh to come along with a intresting comment. If you dont like the thread or what is being said in it FUCK OFF AND WRITE YOUR OWN

i am not a pathetic low life whiner that when some1 pisses him ingame came in forum and whine
get it?

ps. and yes i farm in this post....i write it though...+1 whine thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom