Why is Tilda a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cowled

Originally posted by Damini
I don't think you need to, or in fact should have, your personality amputated to be a mod. I'm an opinonated mare, and god help anyone that tries to change that, and being a mod won't make any difference to my opinion on matters. If you disagree with me I won't edit you out, but I won't comply with your opinion by default because I'm a mod and shouldnt argue. By the same merits, Tilda is allowed to have her own opinion on matters, and not necessarily agree with you all. Just because the opinion is stated by a mod, it doesn't mean it is law. There is a divide between opinion and moderation, and these should and will be kept seperate. We chose Tilda to mod because she is a player, and as such she is bound to have opinions on matters... If you don't want a mod to also be a player, where should we recruit from? Counter strike forums? Maths conventions? It makes sense that a mod should come from the player community.

And I think it is wrong that people are posting to provoke or test the mods. Surely that makes you as bad as the people who are a genuine nuisance, because we don't differentiate by motive. I think its a poor show. If you have any problems with moderation feel free to contact another mod, but you must bear in mind that we all mod all sections, so a post may have been deleted by any one of us, or indeed even by a supermod passing through.

Also, threads can be locked by the thread starter, and not necessarily by a mod.

Anyway, I think its very unfair that someone who has voluntered to help out the player community can get so flamed on occasion, must be very off putting for anyone who thinks about moderating in the future.

Damini x

Ye! .. I agree... Maths conventions!

C

Cowled

okay, let's get this straight, is Damini a girl or boy?

<3 from GunZ- ... lol

Nice poets :p

F

Flimgoblin

She's a 40 year old bloke living in Hull, has a beer belly, hairy hands, leathers and a Harley.

Obviously.

Y

yog-hurt

Originally posted by Fingoniel
She's a 40 year old bloke living in Hull, has a beer belly, hairy hands, leathers and a Harley.

Obviously.

she's a 40 year old bloke..

anyone else find something strange bout that ? :p

p.s i know Gunz irl, i am good friends with hi mother,

she told me ome awful secrets about gunz when he was an ickle boy, she also told me that his room is painted black, on it he has DAMINI all over it in big red letters, and also a picture of his penis enlarged witha tape measure beside it, its 0.46 inchs.

p.s gunz tell your mum i said hi and i love her lots,

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by yog-hurt

wow Yog noticed some irony. Wonders will never cease.

S

swords

hmm, i have nothing constructive to add to this thread....guess that makes me like most of the other posters here eh :)

T

Treniel-

(Moderated by: -Lonewolf- , Brinx , Damini , kemor , Tilda , Zargar )

Lonewolf Brinx kemor and zargar hardly ever read/mod these forums damini and tilda do however...Karam u suck thats why you posts got deleated or wotever..and i doubt tilda would be biased...u not seen her in guild chat :rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

You mean Tilda doesn't only use /broad and /as ??

O

old.Outlaw

lol what's going on Gunnz?

I told j00 u were frustrated :sex:

O

old.Outlaw

btw I thaught u were Gay anyway? or is that only In-game?

O

old.Outlaw

haha Wuren

blame Work and SimCIty 4

but i will be back soon!

PS stop zerging emain xD

W

Wuren

hope so

albs cant zerg properly without someone leading them

:clap:

S

Sohan_THC

No probs with that tilda is a mod, i hardly notice
but what is strange is that a posting by a mod him self
can be opend and closed , edit by the same mod.
that should not be possible.
if i post something and it goes the wrong way i should hope it gets closed now it can be closed when it seems to go the wrong way. that is the only thing that is strange about it.

:p

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by yog-hurt

she's a 40 year old bloke..

Not if you live where I do :(

L

-Lonewolf-

Originally posted by Treniel-
(Moderated by: -Lonewolf- , Brinx , Damini , kemor , Tilda , Zargar )

Lonewolf Brinx kemor and zargar hardly ever read/mod these forums damini and tilda do however...Karam u suck thats why you posts got deleated or wotever..and i doubt tilda would be biased...u not seen her in guild chat :rolleyes:

Now u are talking a crock of cack Treniel but then again u are famed for that my good man

Carry on ;) Or I will bring Light on and spank ya

I have the daytime shift, well the unofficial daytime shift I don't come on these boards in the evening well because I would like to have a life

Zargar/Kemor and Brinx are GOA peeps I believe who are available in extreme forum meltdown but also moderate in a covert fashion they are around alot trust me

Oh and Tilda is a gr8 so leave the sexy lady alone

D

Damini

Zargar and Kemor are GOA's henchmen. They are moderators purely to differentiate themselves from any odd sod who could come here, make up a name and claim to speak for GOA.

They can moderate, but they don't because that isn't their role. However, there was once a pr0n incident where Kemor was the first to arrive on the scene, and so he has used his powers once.

Brinx and myself are on the same level, just normal mods with an additional little red button under the desk so we can ban if need be.

And then there are Lonewolf and Tilda, who are general mods.

Anyway, I think this thread has run its length. Time for a closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom