Why is Tilda a mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

badazz

Why is Tilda a mod? Before Tilda was a mod, u could pretty much flame FC/BF as much as u want, because, in case you hadn't noticed, this is a forum to vent one's feelings(when they deserved flaming that is, everyone deserves some shit from time to time) Now, its funny that my posts seem to get deleted innit. I also like the way Tilda closes a thread when people start to flame him. Surely this isnt impartial??? Mind you, this post will prolly get deleted too. Tell you what made me laugh tho, the way Tilda told Belomar not to stick his nose in business that doesnt concern him...rofl, Tilda has had a life of doing that.

J

Jiggs

no comment other than if you don't like it: report the post to one of the other mods.

T

Tilda

I have no problem with people flaming FC / BF, so feel free to flame FC / BF, also seeing as im noting to do with BF, why would I want to do anything about it. Making flames about FC distresses me as a player, but as a mod I do not do anything to them because that would make me biased.

The thread you are refering too was nothing to do with neither FC or BF that was a personal thread that I made, once my questions had been answered i closed it because it was done with.
No posts have been deleted so im not sure what your on about there. Mabey if you told me which posts you are refering too mabey I could help.
My coment to Belomar was one of one Player to another Player, not as a Mod to another person posting.

Tilda

M

Molten Lava

Originally posted by Tilda
My coment to Belomar was one of one Player to another Player, not as a Mod to another person posting.

Tilda

Then dont become a mod

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Tilda

No posts have been deleted so im not sure what your on about there. Mabey if you told me which posts you are refering too mabey I could help.

Tilda

You did remove my thread (and thus: post) from last week when you where spamming Camelot :D

Not that I care, the post was bullshit to see how fast you moderate, but you DO remove posts :D

S

Silent Shadow

Stop flaming guys, Tindra is a good mod.
Live with it or change forums

Y

yog-hurt

mmm yes, tindra is good mod,

but still tilda is the issue here :p

/bump

S

sigh

ahh yes now tindra was a good mod, you all know where you stand with him, i can remember the days when we used to spend hours at the play ground, him pushing me on the swings, making me dizzy on the round about, <sigh> those where the good all days.

errmm who is tindra again??

must be better than that tilda anyway:doh:

G

gunner440

its tru tho

cos she is so pwetty in her ickle cottage sans students

make me go awwwwww aint that sweet.:p

A

alithiel50

Before flaming Tilda, just think about this:

How many other mods do you know who would entertain their group in Crauchan Gorge with strip dances while waiting for people to relog? :p

N

Negura`

Originally posted by gunZ-
its tru tho

cos she is so pwetty in her ickle cottage sans students

make me go awwwwww aint that sweet.:p

bwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahah

O

old.Ailelun

You are h8 of me arnt you sol`, Ill get my revenge, in this life or the next, fitte o.s.v.

K

Karam_gruul

tilda thinks he/she is all high and mighty coz its a mod. bollocks. its a fucking cabalist ffs.

and yea, i agree, i've had about 500 posts deleted/altered by it, which isnt really fair, at least other mods will delete a post and pm me a warning.

rubbish

D

Damini

I don't think you need to, or in fact should have, your personality amputated to be a mod. I'm an opinonated mare, and god help anyone that tries to change that, and being a mod won't make any difference to my opinion on matters. If you disagree with me I won't edit you out, but I won't comply with your opinion by default because I'm a mod and shouldnt argue. By the same merits, Tilda is allowed to have her own opinion on matters, and not necessarily agree with you all. Just because the opinion is stated by a mod, it doesn't mean it is law. There is a divide between opinion and moderation, and these should and will be kept seperate. We chose Tilda to mod because she is a player, and as such she is bound to have opinions on matters... If you don't want a mod to also be a player, where should we recruit from? Counter strike forums? Maths conventions? It makes sense that a mod should come from the player community.

And I think it is wrong that people are posting to provoke or test the mods. Surely that makes you as bad as the people who are a genuine nuisance, because we don't differentiate by motive. I think its a poor show. If you have any problems with moderation feel free to contact another mod, but you must bear in mind that we all mod all sections, so a post may have been deleted by any one of us, or indeed even by a supermod passing through.

Also, threads can be locked by the thread starter, and not necessarily by a mod.

Anyway, I think its very unfair that someone who has voluntered to help out the player community can get so flamed on occasion, must be very off putting for anyone who thinks about moderating in the future.

Damini x

G

gunner440

well spoken

i agree 200%

and btw

when the moon hits u eye like a big pizza pie
that's AMORE!

did u like my poem? i wrote it just for u :D

luv

gunz

xxx

p.s. leave tilda alone he is kewl

and player mods rock
!!

J

Jiggs

supermod??

i am intrigued :p

PS damini i think gunz likes u :p

D

Damini

Supermod, one of barrysworld's paid staff, or even one of the founding members of barrysworld. These people can smell guilt, have xray vision and live into their late hundreds.

G

gunner440

for damini again (composed etc by me k)

I never meant to hurt or offend you the way I know I have.
Your love means more to me than anything and
I'll do whatever it takes to prove that to you!

Since the day I read you on Barrysworld your love has touched my heart
I knew that my life would never be the same.

Please forgive me for the pain I've caused.
I'll make it up to you every chance I get.
You have my heart and my love forever.

Always and for eternity
I love you Damini <----- (only part of the poem which actually rhymes)

gunz xxx

p.s. :sex:

N

Negura`

aHeaIeAHEaUIEaHAHAAHAHAHA BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAH
owned.!!

i :wub: u gunz ^^

(Aile.... ir get you! irl!)

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by gunZ-
for damini again (composed etc by me k)

I never meant to hurt or offend you the way I know I have.
Your love means more to me than anything and
I'll do whatever it takes to prove that to you!

Since the day I read you on Barrysworld your love has touched my heart
I knew that my life would never be the same.

Please forgive me for the pain I've caused.
I'll make it up to you every chance I get.
You have my heart and my love forever.

Always and for eternity
I love you Damini <----- (only part of the poem which actually rhymes)

gunz xxx

p.s. :sex:

OMFG i'm crying irl

But i live down the road from Damini so i'd see if you sneaked into her room o_O

BTW Sol nice kiting attempt, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Y

yog-hurt

yea gunz is packing his bags to take a trip to where you live irl

p.s do you li3k my signature kekekekeek xDDDDDDDDDDD

i am flom korea!!!!

G

gunner440

here's another of my works of art, comin atcha leik cleopatra!

Dear Damini

Sometimes at night, when I load up my browser and enter Barrysworld forums, I start thinking of you and then ask myself “why”, “Why do I love you?” I think and smile, because I know the list could run on for miles.
The blinking of your Online icon, the warmth radiated from your so perfect body irl, so many little things make me love you so much.
The way you support me, even my silly flame and irc-like threads. The way that you care and show such devotion, the way that you close threads, fills me with desire, and how you hold me with the warmth of a fire. The way my monitor shines when the magic letters D A M I N I are displayed , lost with you forever is were I want to be. The way that I feel when you close my threads. A sense of completion and overflowing pride. Yes, I have just been closed, by the BEST!
The dreams that I dream, that all involve you, the possibilities I see, the things we can do. How you finish the puzzle that lies inside my heart. How deep in my soul, you are a very important part.
I could go on for days, telling of what I feel, but all you really must know is... Yog is a fag

oh, and that my love for you is real!!

gunz xxx
xxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx

V

Vim

Originally posted by Molten Lava

Then dont become a mod

Mods are allowed to have personal opinions, Sorry to ruin your naive image of people who ONLY moderate these forums at their freetime for fun, don't get payed and do not take part discussion/flames/whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom