Why is this knight ukrobat killlin me all the time in DF ?

koffeman

Fledgling Freddie
Hi there my fellow daocers, i was wondering why this damn purple hard hitting knight named ukrobat attacks me in DF when i try to xp my 39 war ?

If anyone got a clue plz write it here cause its fucking pissing me off !

angry warrior

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Not sure of what situation this happened in, but Ukobat does occasionally roam up to the higher parts of DF and aggroes players in his way. The mob is around level 66! Don't think there is anything triggering him, guess you just have to keep an eye out and leg it if you spot him incomming :)

Remember back when alot of players exped or farmed in DF, Mr.Ukobat could cause his fair share of havoc back then, leaving a trail of dead mids all the way up to Avernal Quasits! :D

illu

Part of the furniture
Yeah - usually someone accidentally aggroes him and then he kills loads as his aggro range seems enormous :> Just run for the hills if you see him coming :p

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
When DF was busy in the old days and the xroads was always packed. I used to like to think it was one of the GM's taking it over and having abit of fun when he used to wipe 30+ peeps :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
CSI Midgard - Lead Investigator's Report
---------------------------------------

Subject: koffeman

Brief Summary:

A male caucausian was found mutilated in Darkness Falls with major lacerations covering his upper body. His head was partially severed. At first glance it appeared his genitals had been removed but they were identified as intact upon micro-examination. There was no evidence of any sexual assault.
Close by the subject's body were the bodies of several locals, identified later as a Mr. P. Fiend and one Mr. Necolai Yomancer.

Investigation
-------------

Upon questioning locals, it appears that the subject has fallen foul of a local mob boss, Urkobat. Several locals identified the subject as one who had been recently conducting vigilante killings, particularly against the family of one Mr. P. Fiend. We gained a search warrant for Mr. Fiend's home and large quantities of Hibby Weed were found. After bringing them in for questioning it emerged that this family were part of a drug smuggling ring, transporting large quantities of this Hibby Weed from Hibernia for distribution in Midgard and Albion.

Summary
---------

It appears the subject was on Urkobat's 'patch' and his regular patrols caught the subject unawares while engaged in vigilante activities. Urkobat performed a ritual killing, common here, which the locals know as "wtfpwning".

A warrant has been issued for Urkobat's arrest.

Nate

FH is my second home

Brief Summary:

A male caucausian was found mutilated in Darkness Falls with major lacerations covering his upper body. His head was partially severed. At first glance it appeared his genitals had been removed but they were identified as intact upon micro-examination. There was no evidence of any sexual assault.
Close by the subject's body were the bodies of several locals, identified later as a Mr. P. Fiend and one Mr. Necolai Yomancer.

Investigation
-------------

Upon questioning locals, it appears that the subject has fallen foul of a local mob boss, Urkobat. Several locals identified the subject as one who had been recently conducting vigilante killings, particularly against the family of one Mr. P. Fiend. We gained a search warrant for Mr. Fiend's home and large quantities of Hibby Weed were found. After bringing them in for questioning it emerged that this family were part of a drug smuggling ring, transporting large quantities of this Hibby Weed from Hibernia for distribution in Midgard and Albion.

Summary
---------

It appears the subject was on Urkobat's 'patch' and his regular patrols caught the subject unawares while engaged in vigilante activities. Urkobat performed a ritual killing, common here, which the locals know as "wtfpwning".

:england:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
roo and another of his great but true stories. :)

Loverman

Fledgling Freddie
Hahah Priceless !!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Heh, remember killed that thing with my SB at level 50. Had my shaman and 3 others healing me at the time (LoL, he hits hard =() , since there were like 3-4fgs of 20-30s exping in DF. That was a great memory.

Aye, he roams up past the big orange things (red to L50) at mid-xroads and just kills everything. He can actually be aggroed around DF :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Remember farming thoose knigths for diamond seals, think i got up to around 2000 seals before i quit the game... :) No problem duoing thoose with a thane/shaman and no downtime.

cadwaladr

Loyal Freddie

Brief Summary:

Investigation
-------------

Summary
---------

ROFL I like you man your nuts :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Inter-Agency Memo

To: CSI Midgard

--------------------

Please observe you have exceeded your jurisdiction in this investigation. CSI's mandate is only to report on evidence at crime scenes. Urkobat is a protected witness in the People vs Legion trial. Have the warrant withdrawn immediately as you are placing our star witness in jeapordy.

Regards.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Brief Summary:

Investigation
-------------

Summary
---------

HAHA ... Repped ! :D

Fiffe

Fledgling Freddie
Few things in mid gives me the shivers...

Njessi - the well known terrorists of Gjalpen.
Ugnof Toestubber - the guard in disguise killing innocent around Huginfell.
Those stupid pine thingys in Skona yelling "My Tree! My Tree! Stay away from my tree!" and then zerging you down.
Ukubat - man, he still keeps me awake at nights :(

Kaburn

Banned
Hi there my fellow daocers, i was wondering why this damn purple hard hitting knight named ukrobat attacks me in DF when i try to xp my 39 war ?

If anyone got a clue plz write it here cause its fucking pissing me off !

angry warrior

umm cause you suck balls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom