why is master lvl no sticky yet ??

lynetje

Fledgling Freddie
please make master lvl a sticky please as it will be hard to get the people with goa f ck ing up the game as it is

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
I'll get her to make it sticky when she is home :)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
yes I told them to put some of my massages sticky and they don't do it its wired tbh becuase they used to sticky my massages

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I imagine that at least 60% of people visiting this forum scroll straight past the sticky threads as soon as they enter without reading them.

With the number of posts being created these days you've actually got MORE visiblility of your thread if it's not stickied, not less since it's almost certainly not going to drop off the bottom of the page.

As others have said, pm a mod if you want it stickied tho.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I imagine that at least 60% of people visiting this forum scroll straight past the sticky threads as soon as they enter without reading them.

With the number of posts being created these days you've actually got MORE visiblility of your thread if it's not stickied, not less since it's almost certainly not going to drop off the bottom of the page.

As others have said, pm a mod if you want it stickied tho.

but as it says raids, yu get it stickyed if its posted on here or does that not happen anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom