Why is it more expensive to buy DR online?

ztyx

Fledgling Freddie
Why is it more expensive to buy DR online than in stores? It ought to be the opposite considering no box/cd/transport.

184 SEK online vs 149 SEK in store :twak:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
ztyx said:
Why is it more expensive to buy DR online than in stores? It ought to be the opposite considering no box/cd/transport.

184 SEK online vs 149 SEK in store :twak:
Cos bandwidth isn't free?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Because stores doesnt always follow recomended price but put a lower price?

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Because otherwise the stores wouldn't carry the package. GOA made a deal and probably has to sell it at a higher cost because of it.

DLgamer-oot

Fledgling Freddie
Not really, when you are buying online you get straight conversion fron the €uro price to Zek and it's the standard price for Europe.

When buying from store, either store converted at the more interesting level for you or you might have a local cheaper price to boost market (less likely in our case)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
DLgamer-oot said:
Not really, when you are buying online you get straight conversion fron the €uro price to Zek and it's the standard price for Europe.

When buying from store, either store converted at the more interesting level for you or you might have a local cheaper price to boost market (less likely in our case)

should still be cheaper to buy it online as u dont get a case and cd, specially old expansion like catacombs, its a joke having to pay 40E just to be able to play DR (yes im a poor student :mad: )

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
should still be cheaper to buy it online as u dont get a case and cd, specially old expansion like catacombs, its a joke having to pay 40E just to be able to play DR (yes im a poor student :mad: )

If you're paying 40 euro's to play DR you are getting ripped off lol.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Pirkel said:
If you're paying 40 euro's to play DR you are getting ripped off lol.
yes i am getting riped of as i have to have catas to activate DR and i never baught it cas its useless for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom