why every1 going yo us server?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
for the same reason you are asking why and the same reason you are trying to find out what you would have to do to play there.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Retribution said:
becasue the population on the euro servers is dying major time. so much better over here in the US. do ya self a favor and move.
go here and Get key and download client.

http://www.darkageofcamelot.com

"""""""""""""""""""""""""
been there, done it, nothing different.
why peeps go us servers? grass is allways greener in otherside :)
someone have left there and few other? now they wanna be allso "those who left US servers" .

real? dunno what theres so different if same peeps who left for better servers still time by time come and post here how great there is :worthy:
some wierd way get feeling they wanna come back but way too proud to say they was wrong?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Its all the evil nasty albs fault apparently. :rolleyes:

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
nono kagato not the albs fault, ur fault :) mi still here throat.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Reasons for Leaving?

1. To avoid GoA's ineptitude, Customer Non-service and the obsolescent hardware they keep trying to blame on someone else. Yes, but they still will get all the Mythicsballs caused by careless, lazy and erronoeus programming. Mythic seem to go out of their way to make this game as awkward as they can. Will mention just two things : trophy artwork and transport systems. So no change there then.

2. US have Labyrinth ot Minotaur at present. GoA have been suspiciously silent on this. Maybe people think they won't implement it on Europe servers.

3. Better RvR : more people = more fights. But also more people = bigger zergs and even more adding. NF killed the fun in RvR for alot of players.

4. Boys' Toys syndrome = "OMG Ive been playing this for three whole weeks. Its really boring now. Think I'll stop and play WoW/ US Servers/ Quake/ Anything that can occupy my tiny mind for less than the 2 minutes my mentality can handle"

5. I'm a big frog (well, RR 11) in a small pond. Need more space. I'll go and be a small frog in a big pond. Won't take me long to progress. It only took me 4 years over here. Rolling a new character from scratch (without the plats and items from 15 lvl 50 alts) is so much fun I must give it a go.

6. At least US servers won't be dominated by Scandanavians. No, but there's alot worse things. We got over Mutant Ninja Turtles....

7. The grass is greener over the hill - except there aint no hill.

8. Perhaps to avoid the nonsense / jargon some people type either to show off or because they just cba to do it right. 'teake berk ninja?' was an /as message I give as an example. (Actually I'd go US if I could guaranree avoiding that sort of crap - but unfortunately if Mythic dialog is anything to go by, it's even worse over there). The only berk in that is the guy who typed it.

How to stop the emigration in one stroke? Make bots obsolete in America by giving decent self-buffs and better buff pots and ban dual logging. BBs spoiled this game right from the start imo. Look at the qq in RvR when DI bots got going...

I'm a solo player until it comes to the hard bits.

cmr

Banned
pip said:
Cause they got shit accounts and don't care?

you have a rr11 warlock with a reputation of a turd

seriously pip where do you get these ideas that your charecters are worth anything

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
you have a rr11 warlock with a reputation of a turd

Most of the Turds I Have Known aren't left around long enough to get a reputation. Perhaps arrangements in your house are different?

:wanker:

cmr

Banned
mercury said:
Most of the Turds I Have Known aren't left around long enough to get a reputation. Perhaps arrangements in your house are different?

please dont tempt me with a reply to that

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
mercury said:

oh look, another worthless warlock right in there with the back up

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
US servers are overrated atleast on the pvp side. The only thing that is alot better well 2 things is ingame support and new patches. But i must say ingame support on Avalon is rather good atleast if u RN something a gm pops quick to sort u out.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Info

Thanks for that Danord. I don't know you, but have a rep for a post with information content rather than the mindless name-calling, class-bashing and flaming some kiddies delight in.

:fluffle:

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Temptation

cmr said:
please dont tempt me with a reply to that

Tempt you to what? A useful and relevant contribution to a thread? Oki, I won't - life's too short.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Wl

Raven said:
oh look, another worthless warlock right in there with the back up

Yup, I rolled a Warlock - along with one of every other class open to Midgard. Dunno how you knew she was useless - she's R1L1 and never met a Hib or Alb - nor wants to either. Perhaps you're good at wild guesses?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
mercury said:
Yup, I rolled a Warlock - along with one of every other class open to Midgard. Dunno how you knew she was useless - she's R1L1 and never met a Hib or Alb - nor wants to either. Perhaps you're good at wild guesses?

Nah, he's just a grumpy ass who has no life and has to put other people down to feel good. He's not good at anything else then being an ass really.

zetoks

Fledgling Freddie
.. reroll all toons, start on zero allover .. no way! if its really going down, i prefear to start allover with something new

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
zetoks said:
.. reroll all toons, start on zero allover .. no way! if its really going down, i prefear to start allover with something new
takes less than a month :)

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
takes less than a month :)

nah, take alott more time, you dont get even modern whitout ml5 shammy, thou supp sm is easy to make and use it to pl.
hmm when was US server there was thou old fashioned "malmo" lookalike group going, means no bott needed.

toa still take alott time, getting ml steps, make few crafters, collect enough plats to buy whats needed etc etc, hmm some hardcore player may do well in ~3-4 month.
getting 1 char up is fast, work thru rest what needed? take alott more time.

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
ThroatSlitter said:
why is everyone going U.S server for? and how do you do it if you wanted to do it?

no set group.

bored of waiting for 3 hours and never getting a group.

population.

no stealther.

no money to make one.

aug healer is boring solo.

warrior is boring after a few days solo.

champ account is closed and it sucks anyway since im missing a black water bracer.

only thing i would consider playing on EU is a champ/bard duo or BG warrior in FG

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Tuppe said:
toa still take alott time, getting ml steps, make few crafters, collect enough plats to buy whats needed etc etc, hmm some hardcore player may do well in ~3-4 month.
i have been on there for little more than a month and am ML10, all artifacts done, equiped and near to RR5 on skald and nearly done with hunter too. skald was solo in SI (double exp) and hunter was at moderna. its so easy its scary

HereComesThePain

Fledgling Freddie
kaburn u was in US and EU servers-.- u have full account of 50's most of them rr6+on usa servers mansion god knows how many plats and items...at EU you had a zerker rr4 good template and some other 50 toons not worth to mention there rr~ why US blow?@@

had the best time in US servers

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
i have been on there for little more than a month and am ML10, all artifacts done, equiped and near to RR5 on skald and nearly done with hunter too. skald was solo in SI (double exp) and hunter was at moderna. its so easy its scary

Exactly .. dont even need to farm cash for a temp. Just do the new Lotm Champ quests and you get around 20 plat and champ level 10

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Tuppe said:
nah, take alott more time, you dont get even modern whitout ml5 shammy, thou supp sm is easy to make and use it to pl.
hmm when was US server there was thou old fashioned "malmo" lookalike group going, means no bott needed.

4 days /played starting from scratch with 7 other people so exping with them. I'm currently level 50, CL1, ML9(once I get 4l2 which i missed) have all but one artifact sorted and not worried too much about some items at the moment. The highest time /played we have in guild is 8 days and he's completely sorted along with 2 others all sorted who lay on 5 and 6 days /played.

Granted it's taken more then a month but we're only casual players and besides, Christmas holidays took us out anyway for a week or so.

That's the thing. To reroll on cluster would have taken us aaaaages because there are next to no ML raids running for artifact raids. On other servers, it's different:

http://daoc-guide.4players.de/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=66

Albion last week had MLs 1-9 all running whereby there will be a zerg of at LEAST 100 people rolling through them in no time. Artifact raids happen several times daily and farming goes on 24/7 to keep the economy down. Want battler scrolls? 2plat. Want kraken drops? 4plat. Leviathan? 5plat. Baring in mind farming cash itself takes very little time in TD and such.

Not saying it has its down points such as more PvE tedium but it's a darn sight quicker to reroll with nothing there then it'd be to roll fresh chars on cluster.

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
Wanted to play different realm, so chose to roll on US instead of prydwen,

Been there 2 weeks, am now nearing 50 all solo in SI, all artis done(not level 10 yet) ML3 all other ML presteps done.

it really is to easy tbh.

plus its very populated, which counts for alot in my eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom