Why dont more people play PvP?

Katzz

Fledgling Freddie
If i look on newbies on Camlann most of them are realy stupid they think that Camlann is something like battleground on RvR server. Most of them exping on the worse places like Darkness Fall or some very well know places like Barrows or they try exping in PvP. Well you could xp by killing ppl but 1st problem is most of your enemy has no reward (thats the worst thing) and 2nd that you will be killed many times by purple players and you lose alot of money 3rd and cos that you dont have enought money to buy decent equipment.
Even if they dont have enought money to pay for constitution they still try do PvP till they have 0 con. Then they are pissed and go back to RvR server and say that PvP server suck. Nobody of them wont accept that it isnt problem of the server or comunity but its their fault.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
the point i argued was.

would you go bg1 as a /20 with the free armour? hmmmm think not. as with pvp you will suck bad but with a little effort and some items from quests etc you can get some good stuff

Perfection

Fledgling Freddie
If you get chained for 1-2 hours then you are an utter n00b tbh and moreover a complete idiot.

Apparently you have never killed a purpel con more than once, and why leave? They won't really gain anything and if you run you miss alot of fun.

Oh I am a n00b too I see, well I don't even dare asking what that would make you, is there anything lower than n00b?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Perfection said:
Apparently you have never killed a purpel con more than once, and why leave? They won't really gain anything and if you run you miss alot of fun.

Oh I am a n00b too I see, well I don't even dare asking what that would make you, is there anything lower than n00b?

*shock horror*

There is more than 1 place to kill ppl at!!

:touch:

ofc if you are happy being chained then dont move :rolleyes:

Perfection

Fledgling Freddie
Leaving cotswold? Pfft, heretic!
Getting chained is good for you! And nothing can replace cotswold if you are grey, all the zergy fun you could ever want in one place.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Perfection said:
Leaving cotswold? Pfft, heretic!
Getting chained is good for you! And nothing can replace cotswold if you are grey, all the zergy fun you could ever want in one place.

Cots is the worst place in all areas imo to pvp only been there 2-3 times and it sux. Domnann at lvl 20-28 rox :) Goth is cool aswell though not at 20 :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
one of the best moments lvling my inf was when mid excal went down. zone crash or somin. about 3000 ppl on pvp and they alll lvl 20. i was about 23 at the time with really good equipment nothing better than killing the endless supply of /20 and casters who decided not to get armour.

damn you rvr crash oncemore

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
A lot of people dont want to play camlann for most of the above reasons you have mentioned -

1. They start with shit armour and are surrounded with other people higher con that are wearing good armour and that gank them from mag mells roof tops

2. They cant find an english speaking guild to join cause they dont know the server

3. Their 'main' on whatever server they are from is their special place - when they play their main .. they are someone - people know who they are - they could be high rr - they could run a guild - they might lead an as - they might etc etc but on camlann ... theyre nothin - they gotta earn a rep and they gotta start with teh randoms again

4. They dont know what to make of their first couple of deaths and they pm whoever killed them and say something smart and get chained and end up packing it in ...

there are loads more im sure but I found once I gave it more than the excalibur is down treatment - it was a kool server to hang on ...

meh 2 cents

more than i got on camlann :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i dont get the fuzz i rolled a savage yesterday. killed someone then said wanna grp. e said yeah and we did ok. its teh same with all chars pm the guy who you beat or beats you and they usually go yeah join us etc

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if someone somehow kills me rather than ask to grp with them, I'd rather come back for revenge ;)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
i dont get the fuzz i rolled a savage yesterday. killed someone then said wanna grp. e said yeah and we did ok. its teh same with all chars pm the guy who you beat or beats you and they usually go yeah join us etc

Once youre used to it you play a bit smarter and you dont mind the occasion beating / chaining -- not the sexual version - the pvp version :)

Elekrep

Loyal Freddie
Well played only couple of weeks pvp, and now got the feeling that not going back to basic servers..Ookey ye get killed so what?but the exp you from killing?GGGREAT!and the feelings ye get when beating some redcons, GGGREAT!Mezzin up those purple cons, sending them a kiss blow and running away, Fun...(sorry for all the people i've mezzed, just can't help myself..)
Killin those lvl 20 people without gear, fun....
Anything to level up my char!!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ronso i bet you let reavers beat you with there chain whips. dirty git u make me sick

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
pixieblue said:
I made a couple of toon's on PvP, and it was totally impossible to play :(
I did the usual /level to 20, and as soon as i finnish some moron comes along and kills me, PLZ tell me what is the point of killling someone you just see doing /level, who has no armour, no weapons and in my case no money to get items, seems to me that you need to have started a toon in Camlann when the server 1st appeared, this may be why not many people play in PvP anymore... Well anyway, I am NOT going back, I'll carry on with Mid Excal. Have Fun in the PvP world :D i wish all new members there luck as you will need it.

Pixieblue-50Thane-Mid Excal.

:m00:

dont be so stupid :(

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
ronso i bet you let reavers beat you with there chain whips. dirty git u make me sick

I have a crush and slash at my disposal...just incase some troll comes along and I need a bit more weight on the end of my rod.

Edit:Give thrusting chain :(

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
whats the belt of sun whip like? not seen it yet

afaik you only get a crush version, cant remember speed, but think its around 3.7

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
3.5 speed, looks like a flail but does energy dmg

crap really, get a cold leggy if you want a elemental weapon for a reaver, or maybe spirit

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Zephyrex said:
3.5 speed, looks like a flail but does energy dmg

crap really, get a cold leggy if you want a elemental weapon for a reaver, or maybe spirit

Or both and use spirit when low on health for lifetaps (indigo/4thblock chain style.)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:

1. Depends on the amount I have had to drink
2. Depends on the amount of cash the reaver has
3. I prefer a hero after moose and specced thrust
4. That hero has to be a firby
5. And how did you know ?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
I fought a warrior once with my friar (warriors are really annoying for friars as we can hit and hit for ages and just get blocked if against a decent warrior) and just got blocked for ages. I don't think I hit him once. Pity for the poor guy that he didn't notice the healer standing behind him slapping him with his hammer till dead.
Ok, that was the worst told story ever (hides head in shame)

That guy brings shame on us warriors :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom