Why do you do less dmg....

Ging

Part of the furniture
afaik caster get 0.5% +dmg from each 1point, so +11 in template will be +5.5% base dmg.

I could be wrong!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Quite a big difference +weapon skills make to dmg imo, my scout can hit much harder then my infil(should be on same table using thrust styles I think).

Theres 5 RR difference between them and the full use of 16.5dps weapons. :)

I wouldn't know much about taking dmg tho, I die a fast gimp death most of the time hehe. :p

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
lol clueless :D
only stealthers decrease their stealth when their rr increase cuz you dont gain anything from stealth over 50ish afaik (could be wrong cuz i´m a bit clueless about stealthers too but thats what stealthers told me)
casters dont need to go over 50 either, but for tanks more +hammer (for example) = more weaponskill = more dmg = more good xD

xianghua since you are so smart and know everything maybe you shouldn't use "afaik (could be wrong...)".
Stop flaming people just because they desagree with u. Grow up.

Btw we all drifting from the first post. We are talking about high RR. Not rr6 or under.
when u get rr11 u get +10 skill has a bonuses. What i am trying to say is that u dont need to put +11 in templ (u benifit from RR).

BTW if i suck making templates the "experts" please post here or PM me a template for caster/tank with ALL capped please (including TOA bonuses, resists, skills, stats, stat cap, hits, hits cap, power, and power cap, focus and end /end cap ) (ofc the 3 last ones and the toa bonuses are diferent from casters to tanks).
thanks

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Grow some template-making skills. ;)

I guess how he means it.

For some classes you have to have a negelected part simply because overcaps, utility and toa bonuses come at a heavy price.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
i know i'd rather have +11 CS on my shade than some str or dex caps myself.

not having +11 to the skill line you use (be it styles or dmg spells) is just gimping yourself imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom