Why do women like rabbits?

S

Staan

well, there is indeed something definitly wrong.

- brown eyes
- i dont bite
- my fur is soft
- i don't smell
- i love it when they rubs me fur
- and above all i'm one cute mofo

and STILL women seems to not like me or prefer my kitty when they come home.

death to all rabbits.

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by old.Nikolas
My GF just got a Rabbit and to be honest it just craps everywhere and runs away when she tries to pick him up... Why do women or at least most women like these furry twats?
What would you say if she got herself a pussy, and started to play around with it?

Opppps, i mean a cat. :p

O

old.Nikolas

;) I used to have 2 Persian pussies, really funny cats and very fluffy, they used to have a neat trick of crapping in my friends shoes.

Actually the rabbit was making me laugh last night, every time we stood up he tries to run, which is very funny to watch on laminate flooring cos he just skids into things :D I got told off in the end :X

W

Weecamel

Cats are cute, but not sure about when they moult, and hair gets every where...lol, always trip over my flatmate's cat..

O

old.Tohtori

Bunnies make good stew. Old norse instinct your girlie has there. Mmhm. Feed 'em, grow 'em then just bonk and eat 'em.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Cyradix
How do you house-train a rabbit? Give it a carrot when it finally craps on the newspaper? :D

nah pick it up and dump it in its litter tray when it starts, and put all its shit in there with it...

not entirely sure really - the fiancee's had the rabbit longer than me ;)

L

leviathane

my gf has a rabbit, but she recently had its balls cut off :/

C

Coim-

Originally posted by leviathane
my gf has a rabbit, but she recently had its balls cut off :/
I think this calls...

for a...

YE GODS!!

I

iluvatur

we just got a new cat a while back... i swear this is the most badass kitten ever... he hasnt grown hardly since i got him ( might start feeding him soon) so he still cute.... but i've honed him into a fighting machine. i can fight with this little gal all night and she still comes back for more... whilst my brothers, fiancee etc give up after a few fights ..

badass kittens > relatives

C

cuddled0rf

my kinda bunny :)

://sluggy.com/daily.php?date=971109

bunbun > normal rabbits

ps: gifv stickie plz :)

K

kinag

lol @ some posts :lol:

But to topic, I got 3 cats, and they bugger me all night.. First they want to go out, then they want to come in.. It tires you out, but they are just soooo cute :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom