Why do women like rabbits?

O

old.Nikolas

My GF just got a Rabbit and to be honest it just craps everywhere and runs away when she tries to pick him up... Why do women or at least most women like these furry twats?

C

Cyradix

Good question. :)
Mine even has a bunny as avatar in messenger etc....

S

Serbitar

i believe it has something to do with the 'cute' factor.

This is based upon several different points:

Noise - the more noisy, the less cute

Friendliness - i.e. if it bites - not cute

Appealing features - e.g. big floppy ears = good

Strokability - how soft the fur is etc...

eyes - 'lovely' brown eyes like a rabbit, or beady eyes like a lizard, brown wins

There are several other factors that I can't go into right now as I've just been asked to do some work.

bugger

A

Annouk

forget bunnies giv cute ickle kitty cats!!! at least they know how to play!!

A

Annouk

rats can be cute (if u make sure they aint wild and carryin any diseases...) but they can bite HARD and tend to be a bit more awkward to catch when they try to run away than most other 'cute' pets..

A

Ardrias_Mid

Pull out it's teeth and break it's legs.

S

Silenzio

mmm

u know what rabbit does alot?

(cept covering ur house with xyz)

A

Ardrias_Mid

Eat? Many animals eat a lot. More than once have I seen a nature documentary on TV, where animals eat. It can be... salad, other assorted vegetables, canned food, raw meat from a prey they've caught themselves... yes, many things.

If I had to guess, I'd go with eat. They eat a lot.

A

Annouk

hop? bunny rabbits hop all the time.. its their favourite way of moving. they are good at it too... tho not as good as a kangaroo... i wonder if they dream about someday becoming a kangaroo when they are older?....

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by Annouk
rats can be cute (if u make sure they aint wild and carryin any diseases...) but they can bite HARD and tend to be a bit more awkward to catch when they try to run away than most other 'cute' pets..

You're more likely to get bitten by a domestic hamster than rat. My sister rat "Wizzo" (because it pissed everywhere) never bit me once :)

Her fooking hamster did tho :/

A

Annouk

id agree about the hamsters, ive had 2 and both bit me so hard they left scars :(

still prefer kitty cats, so far they are winning in my quest for cuteness. :)

F

Flimgoblin

rabbits can be active/playful etc.

Depends on how you treat em :) lock em in a cage in the garden they won't do much.

you can house-train them so they don't crap everywhere

(though ours appears to have forgotten his training :( so he no longer has the run of the place)

C

Cyradix

How do you house-train a rabbit? Give it a carrot when it finally craps on the newspaper? :D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Point a shot gun at it and say, 'Twy again, wabbit!'. ;)

O

old.Nikolas

Lol, it’s a dwarf rabbit breed, I could probably take it out with an elastic band. Its just all fur... Its 70% Fur 5% rabbit and 25% shite, 25% shite which constantly comes out of its arse the cheeky little mofo.

I should have got her one of them playboy bunnies, that’s what im talking about far cuter imo... Or a stick, sticks don’t need feeding, never make a lot of noise, love been taken out for walks... Dam the list is endless.

Sticks > Rabbits

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Cats > squirrels > rabbits > umm...other animals.

E

ele

I had a rabbit when i was a kid, we trained it to use a litter tray.:clap:

L

Lumikki

I like quineapigs a lot more, used to have 2 of them and they are just lovely creatures :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom