Rant Why do women assume its perfectly OK to use the mens bathroom?

Is it OK for women to use the mens room?

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
We just popped out to a nearby Hilton Hotel for a drink. I Went to the mensroom, and it was full of women putting on their makeup and using the cubicles. My wife said the ladies was particularly busy (And? so?)

If a man walked into the ladies room & used their toilets, the police would be called

And no I didn't walk into the wrong room :lol:
And no, I don't particularly care if a strange woman sees my todger, but thats not the point

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Because there's no such thing as equality of sexes, scales tipped after -they- noticed that they can get anything :p

Ever had a girl ask you for a drink in a bar?
Ever say "Why don't you buy ME one?"
Ever get the look of "Who do you think you are?!" back at you by a table filled with women? :D

Or how about giving a seat? Opening a door?

Best thing you can do to f*ck them over is to warm some hottie up at a bar, really prepare her that "Yeah today we going to get busy", then at the end of the night, at 3am or so, whne she's spent all night with you and wuvs you and is so ready to have sex all night...do the most difficult thing ever;

Tell her "Well i'm going home, nice to meet you!" and walk away.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
imo same rules should apply to everyone. I don't go for a long and relaxing (or short and exciting) pooh on the ladies because the mens is " busy" out of common courtesy. I would like to see the same in return.

As to ladies blagging drinks, fuck that. Emancipation for the win: buy your own damn drink. I may hold a door open for you out of a deeply ingrained sense of rightness, and I may get you a drink if I feel like it, but if you ask for one, no frigging way with the only exception of you being Laetitia Casta or her body double :p

georgie

FH is my second home
imo same rules should apply to everyone. I don't go for a long and relaxing (or short and exciting) pooh on the ladies because the mens is " busy" out of common courtesy. I would like to see the same in return.

I don't go for a long relaxing poo on the ladies because, quite frankly, they don't like it...

russell

FH is my second home

As to ladies blagging drinks, fuck that. Emancipation for the win: buy your own damn drink. I may hold a door open for you out of a deeply ingrained sense of rightness, and I may get you a drink if I feel like it, but if you ask for one, no frigging way with the only exception of you being Laetitia Casta or her body double :p

Yes -the same rules should apply and women who blatantly ASK for you to buy them a drink should be shot. I have to say that there is something very sexy about a man holding the door open for you... this will surely make you EVEN more popular with the ladees Teedles;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I hold the door for any and everyone really, but that's just the way i am.

Would be nice to hear a thanks every now and then, but meh :p

If you see women in the mens toilet, rop trou and wave it about. Afterall, they should know there are some willies around the gents ;)

russell

FH is my second home
Its all about upbringing and manners -both the man holding the door open, and the woman( or whoever) saying thank you.
Mens toilets stink when you walk past them!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's far worse when someone closes the door at a bar to a ladies room and you get a waff of poo smell ;)

Both the smell and the image of lady caca!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mens toilets stink when you walk past them!

Men are absurdly & rightfully proud of the pong they can make in a small space

Eg

- Farting in bed & sticking the wife's head under the duvet
- Stinking the bathroom out & leaving the door closed to retain the odours for the next visitor
- or leaving the bathroom door open while doing number 2's to effect wider permeation of the smells throughout several rooms
- congratulating a complete stranger in a public toilet on a particularly loud fart or plop noise
- wafting the fart. Why should he-who-dealt-it be the only one to enjoy it?

russell

FH is my second home
Men are absurdly & rightfully proud of the pong they can make in a small space

Eg

- Farting in bed & sticking the wife's head under the duvet
- Stinking the bathroom out & leaving the door closed to retain the odours for the next visitor
- or leaving the bathroom door open while doing number 2's to effect wider permeation of the smells throughout several rooms
- congratulating a complete stranger in a public toilet on a particularly loud fart or plop noise
- wafting the fart. Why should he-who-dealt-it be the only one to enjoy it?

Oh i know that. I can be in our ensuite having a lovely bubble bath in peace and my husband will come and do a big poo despight the fact there are two other toilets in the house.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh i know that. I can be in our ensuite having a lovely bubble bath in peace and my husband will come and do a big poo despight the fact there are two other toilets in the house.

Three toilets in one house? You rich bastards! :p

No wonder you luvs the vino.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why am i tempted to say "Wheeeen i was young, we had one toilet and we loved it!" :p

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
He's younger than you russ!!

russell

FH is my second home
age is in your head Edmondo

(forgot to remind you earlier that this time in 3 weeks we will be in NEW YORK baby:p)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I don't, I wouldn't want to set foot inthe mens bathroom... most of the men I know don't even want to set foot in there either.

I did almost go in by mistake the other day but soon realised that those things on the wall were not hand basins and got the hell outta dodge before anything untoward happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom