Why do bother?

Hiayla

Fledgling Freddie
how many of you come to BG only to get rp's?
well not alot, alot of people of SC'ed and Buffed to the teeth, and i actually makes it more competetive for the more.. in lack of a better word experienced players.
But really why ohh why hide your skill behind stealth groups and zerges?
why have 8 people hunting down that 1 loner trying to get some nice fights when there is another fg just infront of you?
when you twink a character for BG isn't it because u wanna win?
but u know if u get killing blow when your group attack a soloer or a duo for that sake, that is a "bitch kill". played BG characters for all 3 realms and there is a prob for every realm:

the alb zerg was very strong but has died down abit, infils have also scatered abit (thank god) still too many of them running around in 2-3 infil+mincer. And no i dont say stealthers can't group up but why go after the soloers? they run like girls when a normal group of same numbers show.

the mid zerg has grown quite abit. but mids problem is also the stealthers. getting jumped by 3-4 SB's +hunter adds. and i know most of those stealthers are SC'ed and buffed. and what mids are the worst at: group ganking solo people instead of consentrating on fair fights ahead.
And the damn emotes.. what is up with that?

the hibs; giant zerg when they have ck, fade away when it's gone.
also hibs have a stealth zerg problem. just like the previous 2 realms.
Very few solo hibs. period!

adding is ofc allways a problem and something you really can't control if u are fighting.

now this isn't a whine i have tried to see it from all 3 realms.. please do not turn it's into a flame the other realm, if you want to turn it.. pay probs to your favorite enemy: i know i have a few.

Nekrosniper/Mourningrage: :eek6: often solo, hits hard last long. allways there :p

Devast: :worthy: only seen him with a zerg when trying to clear apk. Always good for a solo fight. tough as nails!!

Yryn: :cheers: actually only met this savage once, both solo. hard hitting even unbuffed.

Niistaya once again a one-timer, good solo fight pesky little NS.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
My Hibby Hero was around solo this evening and some nice fights only got zerged once by mids :( rest were deaths 1v1 and 2v1 (me being the 1).

Met Nekrosniper's alt I guess anyway Nekromage on a few occasions each time solo :)

Would like to meet a Mid tank solo wanna see how I fair :)

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, yep
<= really BG addicted :p
can't guess what your char Hiayla, but u thx 4 good reminiscence :)

2Kicks
stl0ng herulik :)
next time i'll log SB for u, RC RM not best against so thick lureeks :D

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
That +3 infil groups are annoying true,cant find solo fights after they start to move around :mad:

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
tbh over the past few months i have seen less and less alb infils and more mids.......

Hiayla

Fledgling Freddie
A little follow up.
been in Thid for quite a while today. And i have seen both my favorite enemies suffer sad fates.

I'm running around near MB, i see Devast standing on MB next to another alb. i pan the camera and see Nekrosniper and some SB running on the road. the 2 parties see eachother at the same time. Devast breaks away from MB leaving the other alb standing. Nekrosniper and the SB stealth.
I get on the little hill close by just in time to see Nekrosniper unstealth and Devast heading right for him. I thought: ohh this i just HAVE to see!
but before Devast can reach him, 2 infils pop on Nekro. Devast stops, sits and refuse to join the fight. 1 infil drops just as the SB reaches the fight (dunno where he had been) to snare the other infil. another infil pops on the SB.
Nekro who is now very low on hp, is trying to get distance, but is cought by a friar and the third infil and is killed. sad to see :(

Later i see Devast crossing the river from alb to mid side, running up sniper hill. I thought i would give him a scare so i move up there. but just as i can see over the top, 3 SB's pop on him. he put up a good fight but was doomed. once again, sad :(

i really hope u guys wont stop soloing because of stuff like this.

And to any other soloers out there; Keep up the good work. Even if u might get ganked by people not into the hole "fair fight for fun" :worthy:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
ALL realm zerg, ALL realms have stealth groups.

I run around as a solo runie 100% of the time because I find it fun. sure I'm screwed a lot of the time but I'd rather take my time and enjoy it than cap out after a few days :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i haven't had much luck picking fights today :p

the 3 nasty SB's.
a RM with a BD and a savage in his pocket.
Fought a NS, turn and move for PK, when another random buffed NS PA's. 50% hp and no end ^^ wubly.
and latest some guy named: Zerker.
i see him.. he spots me. He bows, and at that point im pretty sure i get a 1on1... until he starts running down a hill with someone close behind. i start fighting and: ohhh teh joy a hunter too ;) 3 ppl.. No ty

Ye too bad about the fight with Nekrosniper :( . really wanted to try my strenght against him, but i can't control my realm "mates" :p

// Devast

Krom

Fledgling Freddie
ea, add or not, it's too often happend to blame it :D
I killed one infi in that fight, so I'm not losed :D
today I got CK (breaked both doors solo, only with BB) so I'm happy today ;)

p.s. wonder, why no one alb/hib don't stl0ng whining here about trebushed pwnage in BG1
like some BigFuckingGun for damned animists in CK yard last night :p

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
well i can't reason with stealth-group instigators ^^
something about them helping the zerg.. except.. i only see em steamroll soloers.

Silentstorm.bmp

i kinda feel bad for Gunbunny :p poor girl thought we were talking about chat groups

Kenshee Himura

Fledgling Freddie
Silentstorm is a noob for god sake...
Yesterday he got killed 1 million times trying to kill healers/caster in mid zerg camping CK...
And yes my 2H pally is boofed beyond but then again i rarely grp(not meaning i dont move with zergs or stay with other albs)

Throap

Fledgling Freddie
Been trying to solo with my paladin for a few days, have had one solo fight (vs hero) which was solo till a cleric added :p , other times i just get swamped by 300 lurikeens :m00:

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
Gave up on BG with my pala cos I didnt want to zerg and couldnt get anything like a decent solo or solo v. duo fight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom