Why Div 2a and 2b?

G

gr1m

Next season, how about scrapping the Div 2a and 2b that we currently have, and just add in another division (therefore having Prem to Div4)? I think there is probably enough differences in clan skill/experience in these two tables to split out the clans effectively. Take [BCY]s first two results playing exactly the same team (bar 1 player): 1st game, lost 220-80 (ok, we did play awful :)), 2nd game won 240-0. That to me is some disparity!

In addition, not only would this let clans play other clans of the same level, but also allow them to compete for the Divisional title. Winning Div 2a or 2b means nothing at the moment, because you have to play-off against the other winner to be crowned Div 2 champs.

Too late for this season now, but maybe it could have some thought come Season 8?

[BCY]GrIm

T

TarX

if there is a next season, then this probably will be discussed.
now i say IF, because we currently having problems with bw, one being the Site is fucking slow atm.
And they want to move leagues to p2p so... we'll have to see :eek:

N

Nero-

Of course, this was the plan originally but DeathWish was of the opinion it was a fair amount of work to change the structure in a short space of time. It took so long getting the season ready anyway we decided not to fuss about it this time.

Users who are viewing this thread