Why did we loose level 30 ?

V

valcyr

Originally posted by frogster
Nope, the reason you lost level 30 is because i was thinking about rolling a hib :(
rofl :p

edit: Btw, why dont you? Us Hibbies loves new people to our realm. We need it :)

PS. Don't be shy, bring your entire guild ffs!!!

V

valcyr

Im a mean green fight machine (just testing.. ehm)
ffs didnt work... Im supposed to have a new display name, but noooooooooho!

A

amazingsteve

Originally posted by frogster
Nope, the reason you lost level 30 is because i was thinking about rolling a hib :(

goa saved us:clap:

Anyhow, hibs were doing good in RvR, having DF lots n stuff, Mids/albs were QQing their eyes out on these boards.
Xesty made a nice speech about /level 30 on pryd.net, but am too lazy to look it up right now :eek:

edit: oh and total characters proves sh1te, it's the active character number that makes the difference.

O

ormorof

oh and total characters proves sh1te, it's the active character number that makes the difference.

if you have the truth and the legend, print the legend

i dont usually quote myself but it felt neccesary this time :D

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by Drakin
should read
Albion Hibernia Midgard
Last week RP 17,651,019 (33%) 16,745,794 (31%) 19,163,746 (36%)

Looks pretty balanced to me. I think the time was right to remove /level 30. It did it's job.

M

mincepie

I've tried Hib/Excal a few times but never know where to go and end up getting disheartened. Never seems to be anyone willing to show you around etc :(

S

sweetleaf.

Originally posted by hrodelbert
you lost it coz everyone was fed up of lame luri stealth zergs, /lvl 30 encourages people to kill the game by all rolling stealthers :eek:

This from the realm that has the highest population of stealthers.

Pot------Kettle

C

Cuchuluhain

such sweet sweet irony.

Awark a former guildy, getting narked off at Hibernia, deletes and rerolls..

as an alb

Speaks volumes that, doesnt it.

F

Fafnir

Who would like to play in the land of the telitubbies.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Re: Re: Re: Why did we loose level 30 ?

Originally posted by Falcon
"I know nothing about it all but I'm right anyway!"

"im just a random jackass that likes to flame ppl."

G

Graknak

The ammount of rp's/lvl 50 las week is much higher on Hib then on Mid or Alb hence they removed the /level 30. Hib gained up their RvR gap faster then anyone else ever did, nuff said. (or is it the fact chanters and group purge need more nerfs :rolleyes: )

Facts:

Ammount of rp's/lvl 50 last week

Albion: (17.651.019/2491) ~7.086
Midgard: (19.163.746/ 2369) ~ 8089
Hibernia: (16.745.794/1636) ~ 10.236

A

awark

sorry cuch but the realm really didnt have anything else too offer me and the fact remains even though ive left Hibernia is still FAR FAR lower population both with general population and the number of 50's online.

The fact remains that as a realm its got low population and playing on albion for a week i can see it from the other side. Hibernia rarely takes keeps, while mid and albion are ping ponging them back and forth.

The fact remains Goa removed the /level 30 command unfairly Albions population far out strips hibernias and im not talking general population im talking number of level 50's in general even if half the 50's on albion are buff bots it still means that they have more active lvl 50's than hibernia.

Maybe my 2 lvl 50's now gone from hibernia might tip the scales again in hibernias favour.

L

Laston

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Malmo isn't an option the way it used to be done. Malmo Lair, Yar and other spots like H Stones are still viable hunt locations, but now only for ordinary hunt groups.

The reason it isn't an option the way it used to be is simply because the momentum hasn't been built up with someone running lists there. We've been in, found the new pull spots and got on with it. I've been in groups at both Lair and Yar. Fedaykin have been there a few times as guild.

Malmo works, its just nobody can be bothered running a list there and getting it going. And to be quite honest, I can't say I blame them.

question.... what is this place? :)

B

bone_idle

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Short answer is it had done its job. The goal is to even up the balance, not tip the scales into one or other realm's favour ;)

Certainly hasnt done its job. All its done is its filled up my 16 character slots with level 30's instead of 20's.

All the other poeple that came from other servers have now left because of how dire prydwen rvr is.

A

Aule Valar

1 Public Enemies Albion 83,252,109 3,008,828
2 Celtic Fury Hibernia 7,637,027 2,179,358
3 Guardians of Power Albion 56,197,472 2,101,951
4 Forgotten Legends Albion 24,710,888 2,074,533
5 Eclipse Hibernia 44,986,082 1,872,155
6 Ascending Dawn Hibernia 15,036,022 1,820,851
7 Animus Midgard 3,520,702 1,742,810
8 Loki's Fallen Midgard 5,428,561 1,716,985
9 Deadly Shadows Albion 3,863,938 1,605,557
10 Curse Hibernia 4,975,769 1,562,578

2 mid guilds in the top 10 lwrp and 4 hib ones, totally changed from before /lvl when it was mid and alb dominated
before

B

bone_idle

Celtic fury and Curse are only the 2 new /lvl30 guilds there.

Celtic Fury still play hib but Curse have left.

Ascending Dawn and Eclipse have been around for a while. AD have just relaunched themselves as an RvR guild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom