Why did we loose level 30 ?

A

awark

Im just interested in the reasons behidn the fact that hibernia prydwen still has the lowest population in the game and yet we lost level 30?

did everyone get up set that we maybe able too defend ourselves one day ?

Im just curious cus i dont think goa can count

ie

1400 peeps playing on prydwen

300 are on hibernia

sooooooooo
that leaves
550 on the other realms .

Now i know for a fact (wont say where i got it from but im not a cross realmer)

That hibernia had 86 lvl 50's online and albion had over 200 so can someone explain that level of fairness ?

Come on goa we know you cant do anything right but give us back what we need a way too level quickly ?

OOO and before everyone says "but you got guilds joining" yes you are right we got curse and jack harer and void and some others but they all disapeared again and we back down too pathetic numbers.

Really if it was an alb whine then im going too come around too your houses and murder all your pets and family members ;)

You have been warned .

B

Brannor McThife

You forget, that of the 550 that are in Alb, and of those 200 level 50's... 160 are buffbots. As apposed to the 5 buffbots that are required to make Hibs uberleet.... :rolleyes:

Anyway...I don't exactly want to know HOW you got the information on how many 50's in each realm at the exact same time...since that would be spying...wouldn't it... ;)

-G

O

old.tuppe

yesterday i checked numbers.
~1450 online and 440 midgard.
so in this case if hibs and mids have together ~800, make me wonder why mids didnt have /30 too?

i have seen several times alb is only realm who is capable push peeps same time all places, is it thidraki, emain, caledonia etc.

there is still alott more peeps in albion what midgard, midgard have more what hibernia.
look like this is worldwide trend.

ps. didnt check 50´s because many plays lowbie alts and log there if need.
usuall numbers are in "quiet time" 170 lvl 50´s.

O

old.TeaSpoon

I love it, Hib looses /level 30 and he thinks it was Albs whining that caused it :rolleyes:

O

old.Gromnir

Originally posted by old.TeaSpoon
I love it, Hib looses /level 30 and he thinks it was Albs whining that caused it :rolleyes:

ask a hib ask a mid it all boils down to an alb whine when ever something happens :p

ps. its true those albs whine alot

G

grejmo

Originally posted by awark
Im just interested in the reasons behidn the fact that hibernia prydwen still has the lowest population in the game and yet we lost level 30?

did everyone get up set that we maybe able too defend ourselves one day ?

Im just curious cus i dont think goa can count

ie

1400 peeps playing on prydwen

300 are on hibernia

sooooooooo
that leaves
550 on the other realms .

Now i know for a fact (wont say where i got it from but im not a cross realmer)

That hibernia had 86 lvl 50's online and albion had over 200 so can someone explain that level of fairness ?

Come on goa we know you cant do anything right but give us back what we need a way too level quickly ?

OOO and before everyone says "but you got guilds joining" yes you are right we got curse and jack harer and void and some others but they all disapeared again and we back down too pathetic numbers.

Really if it was an alb whine then im going too come around too your houses and murder all your pets and family members ;)

You have been warned .

Cuz you zerg to much!1

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by old.Gromnir
ask a hib ask a mid it all boils down to an alb whine when ever something happens :p

ps. its true those albs whine alot

A whine about a whine!

p.s. nerf savages ;)

T

tildson

Originally posted by old.tuppe
yesterday i checked numbers.
~1450 online and 440 midgard.
so in this case if hibs and mids have together ~800, make me wonder why mids didnt have /30 too?

i have seen several times alb is only realm who is capable push peeps same time all places, is it thidraki, emain, caledonia etc.

there is still alott more peeps in albion what midgard, midgard have more what hibernia.
look like this is worldwide trend.

ps. didnt check 50´s because many plays lowbie alts and log there if need.
usuall numbers are in "quiet time" 170 lvl 50´s.

We hardly have 300 on primetime, thats the sad part. When you guys took our relics, our /who all was less than the attacking force :( Made me cry

H

hrodelbert

you lost it coz everyone was fed up of lame luri stealth zergs, /lvl 30 encourages people to kill the game by all rolling stealthers :eek:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Short answer is it had done its job. The goal is to even up the balance, not tip the scales into one or other realm's favour ;)

F

Falcon

Well Mythic always stated they don't include realm population into balance, therefore level 30 should actually have been left in until Hibs population was equal to Mids/Albs even if it ment that Hibs obliterated the other two realms :p

However, it's been obvious for a while GOA want to follow their own ideas about where the game should go, which is scary, seeing as they're not actually game designers.

P

painman

Originally posted by Falcon
Well Mythic always stated they don't include realm population into balance, therefore level 30 should actually have been left in until Hibs population was equal to Mids/Albs even if it ment that Hibs obliterated the other two realms :p

However, it's been obvious for a while GOA want to follow their own ideas about where the game should go, which is scary, seeing as they're not actually game designers.

nothing is obvious about GOA!

D

darzil

Remember though that it's rare to see more than a 1/3 as many people on /who than on the server stats for any Realm. The reason for this is the significant number of /anon players.

If there are 1200 people on the Server, and 300 are seen by /who, you can't assume there are 900 in the other two realms.

I'd hope GOA could get those statistics, however.

Darzil

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by awark

You sir, havnt got a clue.

Its bullshit that hibs cant get good numbers. Maybe you should try and get the 2fg hibs that usualy is roaming emain early mornings to come out abit more often, or actualy work together instead for 2 big alliances. I do not know much about it, but its pure bullshit that hibs cant get good numbers.

B

brite

Re: Re: Why did we loose level 30 ?

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian

Its bullshit that hibs cant get good numbers. Maybe you should try and get the 2fg hibs that usualy is roaming emain early mornings to come out abit more often, or actualy work together instead for 2 big alliances. I do not know much about it, but its pure bullshit that hibs cant get good numbers.

omg i agree with grivine

!

:'(

O

ormorof

Albion Hibernia Midgard Total
Characters 24,119 (33%) 25,082 (34%) 23,728 (33%) 72,929

nerf hibs :p

E

Esoteric

stfu zerging hibbies my hate is 50/50 between dem and fotm "we're not overpowered" middies.

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by Esoteric
stfu zerging hibbies my hate is 50/50 between dem and fotm "we're not overpowered" middies.

and..and..and..the we are not overpowerd! just more skilled zergfiltrators?

/sarcasm off

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
I don't exactly want to know HOW you got the information on how many 50's in each realm at the exact same time...since that would be spying...wouldn't it... ;)
Says the original spy... ;)

D

Drakin

Originally posted by ormorof

nerf hibs :p

should read

Active Characters 4,172 (40%) 2,480 (24%) 3,691 (36%) 10,343
Level 50's 2,491 (38%) 1,636 (25%) 2,369 (36%) 6,496
Realm Points 694,614,822 (36%) 471,362,331 (25%) 749,811,588 (39%) 1,915,788,741
Last week RP 17,651,019 (33%) 16,745,794 (31%) 19,163,746 (36%) 53,560,559

O

old.tuppe

mids had long time most 50´s in this game.
look like now lately is that moving to albs.

malmo isnt anymore option and slow our xp route alott, what heard other realms still can use own epic zone.

O

old.moriath

btw its crap that malmo isnt an option any more .. its just that ppl are too lazy .. i been down there with guild groups killing in yar spot with no problems.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Malmo isn't an option the way it used to be done. Malmo Lair, Yar and other spots like H Stones are still viable hunt locations, but now only for ordinary hunt groups.

The reason it isn't an option the way it used to be is simply because the momentum hasn't been built up with someone running lists there. We've been in, found the new pull spots and got on with it. I've been in groups at both Lair and Yar. Fedaykin have been there a few times as guild.

Malmo works, its just nobody can be bothered running a list there and getting it going. And to be quite honest, I can't say I blame them.

F

Falcon

Re: Re: Why did we loose level 30 ?

Originally posted by GrivneKelmorian

"I know nothing about it all but I'm right anyway!"

V

valcyr

A big reason to why GOA took lvl 30 is because we had a good LW RP. And we had a good LW RP because Curse brought us 3,5 mill that week (more tham twize of any other guild on hte server). However, they dont seem to be around anymore, so we're screwed :p

Conclution: Curse screwed us ;) (tehe)

F

frogster

Nope, the reason you lost level 30 is because i was thinking about rolling a hib :(

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by ormorof
Givf midgard /level 30 ;)

O

ormorof

Originally posted by Drakin
should read

Active Characters 4,172 (40%) 2,480 (24%) 3,691 (36%) 10,343
Level 50's 2,491 (38%) 1,636 (25%) 2,369 (36%) 6,496
Realm Points 694,614,822 (36%) 471,362,331 (25%) 749,811,588 (39%) 1,915,788,741
Last week RP 17,651,019 (33%) 16,745,794 (31%) 19,163,746 (36%) 53,560,559
if you have the truth and the legend, print the legend :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom