Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Search his name and it says

Banned
Lower than Pondlife.

The mind boggles!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tris- asked me to ban him, as he was worried FH was getting in the way of uni work. His ban is set to expire around the time he's finished with his year in case he wants to come back. The only thing that irks me is that his title auto-set to what it is now, because imo tris- made a good choice and certainly doesn't deserve to be called lower than pondlife, because he's not.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
well when he comes back you can rename him to "not lower than pondlife" ? :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm sure we will come up with something appropriate when the time comes :)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Good call by Tris, he can't let forums get in the way of more important matters.

- English -

Resident Freddy
he obviously lacks self control, how hard is it not to click FH when your doing work? ;p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
he obviously lacks self control, how hard is it not to click FH when your doing work? ;p

Quite hard actually and i understand completely where tris-'s decicion came from.

I've actually, no bulll, thought about it myself at times.

Too bad for you guys, i got nothing in my life i need attention for :lol:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
whether its a lack of self control is besides the point its a really great display of knowing ones own limits! I mean how many of us have said "I'll give that up" and failed because we have thought we were stronger than we actually are? B2 trying to give up smoking atm and failing miserably despite blowing £25 on sodding patches.

Personally I don't find it hard staying away from here when I'm studying (not that I don't miss yu) but it's not like I miss out on stuff because I can always read through whats happened since I was away and have no shame about rezzing an old post just so I can stick me oar in (this is actually an example of that) but playing mmorpgs is a nightmare for me so I don;t play them any more because they involve me too much and I have more important stuff to do now than bunk off work to play a game lol...but the temptation would be there so i don't subscribe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom