why close a thread for nothing???

B

Brinx

As if by amazing coincidence, [CT] Clone and DR Hatemail's IPs match. Small world we live in :)

It's quite flattering how for someone who describes us as "a fucking pack of trout masked replica looking fuckers", you seem rather desperate to keep coming back.

Bye Sparkle. We left the Clone account alone for long enough but the urge to create such charming posts again was obviously too much. :uhoh:

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Brinx
Bye Sparkle. We left the Clone account alone for long enough but the urge to create such charming posts again was obviously too much. :uhoh:

I love the smell of napalm in the morning
-doh wrong movie

mess with the brinx
die like the jinx :p

B

Belsameth

/me walks in waving a large "Brinx for president" banner

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Originally posted by Brinx
As if by amazing coincidence, [CT] Clone and DR Hatemail's IPs match.

ROFL. At least if you're going to post under a pseudonym use dynamic ip addressing, or your mate's PC. LOL

O

old.CrazyMuppet

<Chaos Theory> is a poor rip-off from the US guild <Dark Wolves> ...imitators.... and amateurs at that...

T

ToKE

so.. banning an account on a vendetta, surely thats abusing your powers?? after all like simius said,

Regardless of your personal opinion of CT, editing every post they make is a little extreme. The site they are linking to isnt particularly offensive, in fact I found it pretty amusing, and I've seen far worse let slip through by virtue of the fact it was someone else posting. If you're going to live out a personal vendetta here at least have the balls to admit it.
This coming from a member of Covenant of Zak, who are well known to hate us

as for CT being a poor rip off of the darkwolves.. don't know how you work that one out tbh, we were pissing people off a long time before the last crusade and thats the only thing that the pair of us have done. we don't go around deliberately killing people we group with and we don't hack accounts neither do we steal from people. It has always been our guilds abition to gain notoriety by infamy, and well I don't think anyone here can deny we've acheived that. Not only that, but we've received a mention on Camelot Herald and Camelot-europe, not only that but we've had sanya email us frequently about how cool she thinks our guild is.
Which you have to admit.. IS pretty impressive for immature n00bs who just immitate people...

which brings me to the immitation Chaos Theory tour... which immitates....... hmmm where have I seen that before???? hmmmmmmm..... ahhh thats it... I haven't!

so really, comparing us to the darkwolves does 2 things,
A) proves you dont really know anything about either Chaos Theory, or the Darkwolves
B) feeds our flames of notoriety

So to conclude, not only do you make yourselves look immature but.. you also feed our ranks

Cheers :clap:

L

leorin

bla bla bla offensive posts , kids etc . This some fuckin geekboards no 1 . Leave the guys alone. Imo they make albion funnier, so why blame and fuck with em .

T

tris-

no point banning for posting a link, its not like your FORCED to click it are you? if he copy and pasted word for word then there would be a reason to ban him. is there a BW forum rule that says "you must click every link"? doubt it. its like saying "here is a DVD of goat sex" do you have to watch it ? :rolleyes:

B

BrassMonkey

I say make them famous, make them known throughout Albion, then every twat and his best friend will join them. Then the rest of us can play and we have this big label under peoples names saying <Chaos Theory> ie <I'm a Twat> and hence, avoid.

S

smerf

well in my view the mods have sunk down to CT's level here, we could have had one thread with the link (which lets face is no worse in content than the average BW flame topic) which would have been forgotten about within a a day or so, and been done with. Instead the mods make a decision which they clearly know will make things flare up and we end up with piles of useless topics like this, imho CT are entitled to their opinion and to post it here, just as we are perfectly capable of ignoring it.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Genesis_of_Ak
And Mythic ain't going to ban anyone if they're making £5 a month from em.

First, we are playing on the englishtalking EU-servers. Or atleast this is the unofficial official forum for those servers. so it's GOA, not Mythic ..

And if they actually didn't ban ppl for cheat etc they would find themself losing even more then 5£ a month since I figure more then 1 person would quit the game for every cheater if the cheating was "allowed" ..

Users who are viewing this thread