Why cant English servers handle 2500 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Molten Lava

Why cant the Engish servers handle 2500 players where the German and French servers hardly ever crash with 3500 people? We are on the same type of server according to GOA..I think someone is not telling the truth here...dont the French and German ever do RR"s or is there something wrong here?

(ok ok tonight both German and English servers crash...but it isn't hard to see that the French and German servers crash less often eventhough they got 1000 people more per server....)

N

nalistah

English servers got the old parts from German/Frenchs servers when they were upgraded :D

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by nalistah
English servers got the old parts from German/Frenchs servers when they were upgraded :D

lol i doubt it, our servers were made from the toilet paper used by the maintinance monkeys of the German/Frenchs servers, if we're lucky

TOILET PAPER I TELLS YE!!

O

old_saxo

theres more money in french and german people therefor they get more attention buisness :(.

Same reason why we dont get usa patch before german and french is because if ( the german and french people get pissed over it ) they might lose good paying customers

E

elerand

Just want the msg "account already logged in" to go away so I can waste on alb/pryd.

A

angara-ffs

Originally posted by elerand
Just want the msg "account already logged in" to go away so I can waste on alb/pryd.

agreed there :p

G

Gilead^

maybe he likes tounging peeps,got a prob with it :eek:

S

swords

Considering the fact that it was not just Excal affected i would have reason to believ that it was not the huge zerg in Odins.

just a coincidentally timed fuckup somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread