This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why bother with cheap tactics in thid

Discussion in 'RvR Discussions' started by Kalidur, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Kalidur

Kalidur Fledgling Freddie

I really dont understand why people set up shroom fields underwater in thid. come on is you skill to little that you have to pull the cheapest trick out the hat ?

Yesterday in thid i must admit there was some hectic action, and everyone did play well, hibs, mids and albs fighting, why oh why does someone have set up shroom fields under water ?

Wish i had got the name of who ever it was that was setting up the field underwater near CK, I wouldnt hesitate twice in naming and shaming.

Just to some up thid is fast action, and a little bit of fun there really is no need for tactics as the above mentioned.

P.S i didnt get killed by that shroom field so please dont post, oh someone got pwned by an aminist.

2. Narzeja

Narzeja Loyal Freddie

To kill as many as possible maybe?

3. Kalidur

Kalidur Fledgling Freddie

good point

4. LawBringer

LawBringer Fledgling Freddie

Aye - if the BG's are a place to learn to RvR - that's just what an Animist should learn, who's dumb - the person who sets a shroom trap - or the idiot that runs into it :) I think I know who to vote 4