K

klavrynd

8000000000000 sb's and as much bd's

i wonder how mid managed to get the keep from time to time

S

spyte

Wowzers I agree with you :D

Give due credit BD'ers are a real pain in the hiney but just to many :(

Mind you NS's are just as bad find one and you have 4 more lurking just behind him.

As for Infils well umm i dont activley look for them but i suspect we have our fair share :eek:

T

the_smurflord

To be honest, I dont think shadowblades are the problem. Spent a lot of time in abermenai in the last few days. From what I've seen (i.e. people popping out of nowhere and attacking people) the numbers of infils, SBs and shades seem to be roughly equal. Doesn't appear to be over-run with stealthers too.
The big problem I can see are the sheer number of bonedancers. They seem to account for about 1/3 of all the mids in there.

D

Demrog

1/3 of 10 which is about as many mids as i have ever seen in thid at one time... its only 3 bd's...

I have a screenie somewhere of 5 people (myself included) being over run by around 2fg albs, maybe more - thats why BG is boring for me at the moment.

This isnt a whine against albs, its just that a lot of people seem to be staying away from BG nowadays because they dont like constantly getting zerged whether its albs or whoever doing the zerging.

T

the_smurflord

Zerging's ok, providing it's equal zergs. Shame it rarely is. Very disheartened to see my own realm spending so much of the time camping the portal keeps, very sad.

K

Kurfew

Originally posted by klavrynd
8000000000000 sb's and as much bd's

Also change sb's to infil & Ns

and there's the answer to all the whine's on these boards about
the 'ZERG'.

taking your 2 examples with my own charater Deni Moore Friar.
encountering sb or bonedancer solo, sb will die and now 8/10 times so will Bd.
But this is hardly ever the case, when one sb attacks he will almost certainly have 'AT LEAST' one more sb with him.
and now its just as bad with Bd's, wheres u find one u will always
find two, or three, or four etc. :(

imao FFS as a stealther you have got such an advantage over 90% of the classes in the game, u dont have to run in stealth groups. this in turn makes the other classes stick together to
form the Zerg to prevent just being ganked by power hungary stealthers!! :kissit:

I played Awol Vexx a Sz in the Bg and always ran solo, could kill
casters, tanks and my favorite other stealthers with ease.
WITHOUT the need to Group gank..

This isnt just a dig at Sb's its aimed at Ns & infiltrators too, fight
on even terms and there will be no need for the Zerg! (which i personally hate, getting rp's for killing people running away from
a much larger force is pointless and no fun!!

Kurfew LV50 Necro
Deni Moore LV24 Friar
Possom LV# Scout in training

N

nocte

i try to run about thid solo with my pink shade Taldo, but after 1 1/2 hours of trying to find a target that wasnt a solo BD, or in a zerg i get jumped by 3 infs :D

i have yet to see a SB so i cant comment on the 800000 Sb's in the BG's.

such is life.

O

ormorof

you should have been in bg last night.... 2fg of mids at mb camping the albs at ck (i know its lame), then out of no where about 2fg of hibs were on the bridge, healers managed to mez/stun them ll and we killed them, but unlike hibs at the moment, they kept coming back!

albs came out in force too so bg last night was a blast :)

K

Kurfew

Originally posted by nocte
i have yet to see a SB so i cant comment on the 800000 Sb's in the BG's.

such is life.

LoL Open ya eyes, there bloody there alright!
same with Ns, everytime a Ns trys to Pa Deni,i just laugh
because like a bus, u can wait all nite to c one, then they all
arrive at the same time!!! :wub:

Kurfew LV50 Necro
Deni Moore LV24 Friar
Possom LV# Scout

O

old.tuppe

dunno how other look this but i rolled 1 sb for that reason, capped allready, wanted choose my fight.
too many time get under albs steamroll.
notice offcourse 80% time infs running in fg,
whit mids? tryed once and last only short time.

bones have little more survivality too, maybe reason there is many of them.
and agree one more thing, over 10 peeps running around in 1 group is allready zerg at bg.

G

Genius-Ino

i dont even have to read your post to know its a whine

A

Aoln

wow u must be clever... oh wait, its implied in the title so maybe not

N

nocte

same with Ns, everytime a Ns trys to Pa Deni,i just laugh
because like a bus, u can wait all nite to c one, then they all
arrive at the same time!!!

i try to avoid friars... they hit too hard :<

M

Madonion Slicer

Way more Infil and NS compared to anyother class, Bonedancers are popular for sure but BG are a stealth heaven.

And hell you can get stealth to lvl19 or 24 in less than day played so everyone is trying one out.

And to combat that Mids roll BD as they are the only class that can 100% live through an attack by 1-3 Stealth attacks.

Or tho respect to the Infiltrator who killed me at Mid Bridge last night, very well played looked alot like a Ninja with that black suit and full leather helmet. I did get my revenge, grats on being the first solo class to take me down.

W

wratha_risen

I have a BD ad a SB in Thidranki and personally how I see it is that Mid have so few seers nowadays everyone wants to play a char that they can potentionally solo with, ie BD or SB.
However I do see a lot of friars which means a more evenly spread of chars for Alb.
But hey so what that its full of stealthers BD's Friars Sorcerers etc, its just the battle ground and the game has evolved this way.

Wratha 50 Runie
Braken 24 SB
Zchar 24 BD

K

Kurfew

Originally posted by nocte
i try to avoid friars... they hit too hard :<

aye Nocte we do.. but even i was amazed the other nite..
i Usually hit a Ns,Sb for around 160 per strike styled, but
i uncovered a elf Ns name of poshspice hiding behind a tree near
Mb. ran over did my first style, shade began to run died seconds later to my second strike.
so i thought kewl must have critted as it usally takes 3 strikes to kill stealther unless i crit, scrolled up to see damage.
almost pissed myself. No crit! i hit her for 237+ then 227+

NOW THATS FRIAR DAMAGE :)

Kurfew LV50 Necro
Deni Moore LV24 Friar
Possom LV# Scout

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom