Why are the prices different? (Or did I miss something)

Acibeth

Fledgling Freddie
Hey there.

Just decided today to buy a license for my BB account from http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/?acheter ... Dont know if you can see the picture, but it's from the daoc homepage anyway (You probably have to click through all the Flash stuff to get to final page).

After a lot of clicking to final page with the last 3 steps on how to get Catacombs, the Catacombs License costs 9.99£ which is about 100 Danish Kroner.. Now you cant buy it from there, you have to login to your account like you do when renewing and stuff, click License and "Buying an online license", and the Catacombs Expansion now costs 19.95 Euro, which is about 150 Danish Kroner..

Now I just wonder.. why do they announce it cost 100DKK (9.99£) from their homesite and 150DKK (19.95 Euro) from your account page ?

Anyone who can explain the differences?

/Aci.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
well I know know that 1 SEK(swedish kronor) is about 9 Euro and about 13-14£ that means it should be about right in SEK with the price you say.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
is a bit odd that they charge twice the amount in euros, given it's only 1.45 times pounds (and never been that much higher)

surprised it's not 12.99 or something in the UK.

Reason the price is different is because they charge you the european price on the account page and they show the UK price on the homepage
- as to why it's such a different price in the UK? dunno...

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

the usual excuse is because of our tax... :-(

:m00:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
Reason the price is different is because they charge you the european price on the account page and they show the UK price on the homepage

Its because I live in the U.K and they know I won't put up with that kinda sh*t!

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
150 danish kroners is about the same as norwegian kroners i think and 150 NOK/DKK is not expensive for cata anyways imo. But if they say they charge 100 DKK for it they should stick to that imo.

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Tried via the german account pages? maybe cheaper there... dunno

Rohac

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
well I know know that 1 SEK(swedish kronor) is about 9 Euro and about 13-14£ that means it should be about right in SEK with the price you say.

it should be 1 euro = 9 SEK or otherwise im running to the bank asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom