Why am i so bloody sore ?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
I had t leave work yesterday as i had a massive pain in my chest ( top left side above the heart) every time i tried to breath i was in bits. went to the hospital , they took x-rays and all that but couldn't fine anything wrong , they thing it's either a infection in the lining of my lung , or i've pulled some muscle between my ribs :(. i was given some Ibuprofen to help ease the swelling of what ever it is.

At least i was then able to get some sleep.

However now the other side of my back is killing me ( lower right) ....

Can anyone help me :(

I really do fell shitty , as i got feck all sleep

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like when i punctured my lung... but with no puncture... and i was in hosptital and had a tube coming out of my ches... ok.... okkk! its not the same but i feel your pain man!!

What you have to do is ignore all the pain.. this can only be acomplished one way... PainEaze!!!

http://www.paineaze.com/?source=google&id=6&ad=2

soze

I am a FH squatter
[SS]Gamblor said:
I had t leave work yesterday as i had a massive pain in my chest ( top left side above the heart) every time i tried to breath i was in bits. went to the hospital , they took x-rays and all that but couldn't fine anything wrong , they thing it's either a infection in the lining of my lung , or i've pulled some muscle between my ribs :(. i was given some Ibuprofen to help ease the swelling of what ever it is.

I had a cold in december that gave me similar symptoms when i tried to breath it was agony then my back then my knees :( was all over a weekend had friday off in bed saturday sunday was ok monday. I did not get to see a doctor so dont know what it really was.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i had that too and my boss did, she said it may have been some sort of chest infection.

It got me bad i had to take 3-4 days off sick

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
can be some lung swelling due to some lung disease or something... all i can think of now :(

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
thanks for the replys =).

Ok , the main problem i have is that since my left chest problem which was nicley delt with by the drugz0r when i went to bed i think i might of trapped a nerve in my back.

My body compensated for me not being able to breath normaly and hence it's f00ked me up :( .

I'm gona take a nice rad0x bath tonight ( yes i know i'm a big girl , but at least i won't have any candles about) and see how i feel , if i'm not 100% tomorrow morning i won't be going into work till i get it sorted.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Chest pains near the heart should be taken seriously.

Do you smoke a lot ?
Do you have a cocaine or crack cocaine habit ?
Do you eat a lot of fatty foods ?
Do you exercise regularly ?
Do you work somewhere where you are exposed to toxic chemicals ?
Are you overweight ?
Could be early stages of a tumour. Get a scan.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Do you smoke a lot ? - not realy , 20 a day ( pack)
Do you have a cocaine or crack cocaine habit ? - nope don't touch the stuff
Do you eat a lot of fatty foods ? - yeah sort off.
Do you exercise regularly ? - I have to run for the bus every morning :p
Do you work somewhere where you are exposed to toxic chemicals ? - I'm exposed to toxic managers who think they control lives rather than a team.
Are you overweight ? - nope i'm 13 stone and 5"11
Could be early stages of a tumour. Get a scan. - had a xray yesterday and everything checked out fine.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
[SS]Gamblor said:
yes i know i'm a big girl , but at least i won't have any candles about

Listen to Heavy Metal too, then you def will not be girly

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Could also be that you have pulled a deep muscle in the chest, I had that last year and jeez it was painful. Everytime I moved it felt like someone was giving me a damn good kicking. Took a week of bed rest for it to settle down.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
[SS]Gamblor said:
Do you smoke a lot ? - not realy , 20 a day ( pack)

dont you think thats a lot? i can barely manage to get to 10 a day, usualy bottle out at 8 :(

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
[SS]Gamblor said:

I am currently suffering htis

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
You may have Meglomanius Erectus.

Your penis may be trying to take over your body.

If you are experiencing an unusually large number of erections, tape it down at night with industrial gaffer tape.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Usually when you get bad colds etc they end up hurting your back as the muscles can ache for some reason, im no doctor but if the back pain does not get better, even a little bit tomorrow i would go back to the hospital.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
dont you think thats a lot? i can barely manage to get to 10 a day, usualy bottle out at 8 :(

nahh 20 a day is normal for me , now since i've been having my chest thingy i've cut down to about 5 ....

Nothing p1sses me off more than not being able to have a nice sluch on the couch and a smoke while watching SG1 and Battlestar... ( both of which where blood excelent i might add last night).

edit - thiking about it , i fink Ez should come over and give me a nice back rub and if my back still isn't better i think some b00by ownage would help. :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
[SS]Gamblor said:
nahh 20 a day is normal for me , now since i've been having my chest thingy i've cut down to about 5 ....

Nothing p1sses me off more than not being able to have a nice sluch on the couch and a smoke while watching SG1 and Battlestar... ( both of which where blood excelent i might add last night).

edit - thiking about it , i fink Ez should come over and give me a nice back rub and if my back still isn't better i think some b00by ownage would help. :D

An SG1 and BSG fan eh? You can't be so bad after all... :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
[SS]Gamblor said:

Ez is off sick tonight, i will be carrying out her role....so its a pubic perm and toe nail extensions you want eh?

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Ez is off sick tonight, i will be carrying out her role....so its a pubic perm and toe nail extensions you want eh?

Seeing as i'm a proper bloke and haven't a clue what you just said .. sure .. once we do it during the footie :twak:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
I had the same problem, went to the doctors last tuesday they said i have a sinus and chest infection which made my lung sore at the top and bottom, i could feel it in my back and above my heart which sounds like the same thing your having.

I was given antibiotics and a nasal spray, and it's just about cleared up.

Your best going to the docs and getting some stuff to help ya clear it.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Penlid said:
I had the same problem, went to the doctors last tuesday they said i have a sinus and chest infection which made my lung sore at the top and bottom, i could feel it in my back and above my heart which sounds like the same thing your having.

I was given antibiotics and a nasal spray, and it's just about cleared up.

Your best going to the docs and getting some stuff to help ya clear it.

Cheers buddy =).

I see your in Glasgow .... me too \o/

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Sparx said:
i moved out of Glasgow years ago, London ftw :)

Been there , done that ...

Lived in

London,
Dublin,
manchester ( well that was for about 6 weeks).
Turku ( Finland)
and now of course Glasgow =)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Have you been on any clinical trials lately? Probably something to do with that tbh..........

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Have you been on any clinical trials lately? Probably something to do with that tbh..........

yeah , but there was only some minor monsterism :m00:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Scenario

You wake up
Feel sore
1st thing: place hand on bottom
If no blood - phew ! - go back to sleep

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Damage to inner chest - you haven't been really really deep throating anything you shouldn't have? have you? Maybe its something to do with the drugs from the clinical trial - might have "turned" you a bit funny?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom