Why Albs suck so much at RvR

J

Jiggs

quite often i find that the hibby wardens attack me thinking i am a caster

the little trick i use is not to attack them straight away but to run a bit so their group loses the range of pbt

simple trick but this has worked loads of times ;)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by cplcarrot
Also, I notice apathy was the first to turn this into a personal abuse thread. AS USUAL.

Wont u guys ever stop taking the bait that this degenerate leaves on here?

Get over it you fucking snide little cunt. I'm SORRY I knew people in DP before I joined. I'm SORRY I knew "inside jokes" that you didn't and that you had to whine about it. I'm SORRY you felt like an outsider. I'm SORRY for all the times you couldn't get in a group and had to whinge on /gu for hours.

I'm SORRY you can't seem to quit for any appreciable amount of time.

I'm SORRY you're so fucking infatuated with me that your asshole puckers up every time you see "Users browsing this forum - Apathy".

All I can do is apologise. And suggest you go find out what "personal abuse" actually is.

a.

O

old.LandShark

I was about to repeat that anyone who finds apathy really offensive is completely oversensitive... but that was fairly vitriolic so I'll just hide :p

S

skile

Inbalance -> Makes experienced players bored -> They quit -> New lvl 50's start coming to emain -> they relearn.

end of story O_O

A

Apathy

Old lvl 50s don't die, they just go to Pryd/Hib and make mana chanters.

a.

S

skile

Originally posted by cplcarrot
Hmm, methinks some of these comments made towards my darling Yog are a little harsh

Yog is the new yog, a nice guy good player and good team player, more importantly. he is categorically not a RP whore or a noob. He had a 50 BM in the old days who was far from gimped.

He chose to come to albion from hib at a time when that was just what we needed, why not welcome people who defect to alb? or just strengthen the belief that we have the bitchiest community known to man.

Yogs a good lad, leave him be, his comment is perfectly correct, though maybe the thread title aint so good.

Dont bother to flame me, it dont bother me at all.

Ok, just cause he is a new person playing Yog doesn't mean you should make exceptions for him, like threat him a bit more good than everyone else. He is to get judged by his words, like everyone else.

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Apathy
Get over it you fucking snide little cunt. I'm SORRY I knew people in DP before I joined. I'm SORRY I knew "inside jokes" that you didn't and that you had to whine about it. I'm SORRY you felt like an outsider. I'm SORRY for all the times you couldn't get in a group and had to whinge on /gu for hours.

I'm SORRY you can't seem to quit for any appreciable amount of time.

I'm SORRY you're so fucking infatuated with me that your asshole puckers up every time you see "Users browsing this forum - Apathy".

All I can do is apologise. And suggest you go find out what "personal abuse" actually is.

a.

If we're making apologies,

Apathy im sorry for the time you got abused as a child. Theres no other reason why someone could be such a fucktard. I meen, if your getting onto the subject of infactuation, i think your so infactuaed with your own arsehole you make desperate attempts to bend over and lick it yourself each night. Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have dried on brown stains round your lips, I pose to you that its either you've once again been talking too much shit, or, as is sugessted you do lick your own arse.

CPl calls you a degenerate and you get even more aggresive, but then again, anyone who cant find and other measure to take out his aggresion for his pathetic life then through a forum can be excused.

Apathy, people humour you to keep you happy, look at your life, do you really have true friends. If all you do is make your presence known on forums with brash comments then I pity you.

As oh so many people have quoted "That guy is such a fucking faggot". Hence your excused from your comments

A

Apathy

Originally posted by Karlo
If we're making apologies,

Apathy im sorry for the time you got abused as a child. Theres no other reason why someone could be such a fucktard. I meen, if your getting onto the subject of infactuation, i think your so infactuaed with your own arsehole you make desperate attempts to bend over and lick it yourself each night. Take a look in the mirror and ask yourself why you have dried on brown stains round your lips, I pose to you that its either you've once again been talking too much shit, or, as is sugessted you do lick your own arse.

CPl calls you a degenerate and you get even more aggresive, but then again, anyone who cant find and other measure to take out his aggresion for his pathetic life then through a forum can be excused.

Apathy, people humour you to keep you happy, look at your life, do you really have true friends. If all you do is make your presence known on forums with brash comments then I pity you.

As oh so many people have quoted "That guy is such a fucking faggot". Hence your excused from your comments

The difference between what you probably took two hours to type out one-handed and what I typed is...what I wrote is actually true.

a.

K

Karlo

The difference between what you probably took two hours to type out one-handed and what I typed is...what I wrote is actually true.

a.

Well you get all the practice is excercising your right hand dont you.

A

Apathy

~yawn~

Got any more baseless random "insults" or have you used them all up already?

a.

K

Karlo

Yep used up, I guess I should bow my head in shame.

O

old.LandShark

Fascinating tidbit for you all here:
I don't care about anything anyone has said in this thread, including myself!
:bazbeer:

A

Apathy

Why do I have to make friends? Can't I just buy one?

a.

C

cplcarrot

apathy, dont honour yourself with the thought that I am that pre-occupied with you.

You are indeed a nasty piece of work and due to the list of "problems" I have, you obviously cannot forget what I cannot even remember.

I dont like you because you are abusive, rude, intolerant of things you dont agree with and most of all a real spammer of these boards with nothing but abuse.

Every post I see from you , is designed to upset someone.

O

old.Mitsu

Often hibs/mids are the ones getting the drop on albs.

That means the hib/mid tanks are close to the alb casters and the alb tanks gotta play defensive to stop them from killing them.

Meanwhile the enemy casters stand 1000 units away and nuke/heal.

:)

If albs ran around as much as hibs/mids it would be the same.

K

Karlo

Why do I have to make friends? Can't I just buy one?

a.

Yes you can, go to thailand, you can pick yourself up a ladyboy.

S

StormriderX

Yes, a BG4 for people who are level 50 but never actually played the game before. And when you log into this BG, GOA's database will be flagged and your address pulled out. Two days later, by express post, you will receive two pamphlets - "So you've decided to buy an account" and "For fucks sake you spastic, THIS is how to play (Foreword by George Foreman)".

a.

:ROFLMAO:

A

Apathy

I'd just like to add that the George Foreman grill is fucking AWESOME!

I have three and one of those juicer machines.

a.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by **Aligro**
any ginzu knives?

Don't mention that crap in my presence!

~hugs TelStar "Hits of the 60's" collection~

a.

M

m4rk

because certain people think its clever to use ae spells on mezzed, wtf did i bother levelling a sorcerer if all i get is my mezz broken, pathetic.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Here, and in countless other threads, there have been some phenominally astute observations made, and some superb advice provided by experienced RVR people.

The simple fact of the matter is that we don't implement any of this in game !

I guess that's why the GoL's and FC's of the world are good at what they do. Love em or hate em, I respect them for that. From what I've observed, they -

-operate as a team;
-communicate efficiently,
-form balanced groups,
-implement strategic plans and formulate contingency measures;
-follow orders without bitching;
-understand the abilities of their own and the other realm's character classes and magic;
-implement successful strategization through proven competence;
-learn from their mistakes;
-just get on with enjoying the game rather than bitching and flaming other people becuase they are trying to help;

etc etc

If the rest of Albion were to adopt some of the characteristics that the dedicated RVR guilds practice, we'd be in better shape.

Its just a shame ppl flame them all the time. And that is just typical of why we suck. We dont support each other any more.

A

Adralend

Don't worry. Try www.ebay.com and see if anyone is selling witty put-downs.

a.

zzZZZZZzzzzZZzZZZzzZZZZZzzz Oldschool please find SOMETHING new

Yes, i'm bored.

Yes Apathy suck..

now get on with your life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom