Why albs, mids and hibs don't get along: The true story.

G

Gold-i2

A long time ago, the knights lived happily together with the barbarians and the fairies. No quarrel, no fighting, no bad feelings between the inhabitans of the different parts of the world.

Then something happened. They started developing different languages, and when they stopped understanding eachother, the distrust started. Nobody knows quite why the languages became so different from eachother, but the following explains why there is...hatred...now, instead of the wonderful peace of early times.

Alb: Yo, wAzzap peepz. Yo diggin da nizzle, my fizzle?

Mid: Wtf are you talking about?

Hib: Oh, dear sire, why art thou not embracing the cold crisp night?

Mid: Wtf is wrong with you people?

Hib: Oh, I am a maiden of the lush grove. Do not use ill words or I will cast my blessed magical lore on thee.

Alb: Dudez, my niggaz pwn joo. Don't be a hata or we'll cap a pop in the azz, yo dizzle?

Mid: I wazzle? I am going to hurt you if you keep that up! And to the little rp'er...ok, so you are uber and a totally overpowered realm with group-purge and just silly casters...but I can still plant an axe in your forehead if you DON'T SHUT UP!

Hib: Thou should not disturb the followers of the forrest.

Alb: Yeah, my *****!

Hib: stfu

Mid: Hehe, yeah...

Alb: Wazzap up with da hating, my fizzles? My l33t hom!es will pop a cop in the azz if yo don't quit da hating, bizzles!

Hib: Mid-dude...if you bring together a fg of mids, and start fighting 3 fg albs...we will come in when you are killing them and we'll pbaoe the crap out of them and you?

Mid: Well, if we meet hibs, we're dead anyways. Might aswell take some of those lil disgusting 13 yr olds with us. Sure, let's rock.

Alb: Yo, don't dizz my fizzle-wizzle. That's eet, we gonna pwn joo now! (Brings together 5 fg's albs, also known as a "scouting party".)

Mid: Guys, need 3 healers, one shaman, and a bunch of savs. And a thane, just so we can say we are gimps afterwards. We are gonna kick some alb-butts, and get owned by the gp-realm!

Hib: I need another enchanter and a druid, three peop...oh I mean...Any druid or enchanter maiden or sire searching for some defending of the grove of the forrest? There will be some enchanted defending of the...ah, to hell with it: Guys, I need a druid and an enchanter together with my enchanter, we are gonna kick the sh*t out of a mid fotm-team and all the albs that show up.

And the rest is history. Fear comes out of ignorance. If we all could just communicate, there would be no fighting, just peace. So I guess the moral of the story is that albs should age 10 years, hibs should get nerfed and mids should get LA back the way it was.

Ty.

D

del_eneste

Just a few things..Mids have Trolls and things..yet they are the realm who stays talking normal ?. And also at the end where you say Hibs should get nerfed and Albs should grow up..Hmm maybe Mid needs a nerf aswell? not something that was overpowered brought back. But other than that..tis good :p

V

vofflujarnid

Originally posted by Gold-i2

Mid: Guys, need 3 healers, one shaman, and a bunch of savs. And a thane, just so we can say we are gimps afterwards. We are gonna kick some alb-butts, and get owned by the gp-realm!

Brilliant! :D

G

groal

lol m8, very funneh, u must have to much time on ur hands tho :p

W

Whoodoo_RD

Tis sad but all too true.

Alb = 1337 h4x0rs we p0wnz j00 a11!!!1!! (mummy can I stay up past ten o'clock for a relic raid pls)
Mid = Kick arse and chew bubblegum till the nerf bat comes home
Hib = Tarts and Pansies.

K

Khalen

Yoooooo niggazzzzzz :)

I can talk quite normal with some mids and some hibs if yah wanna know. There are just the few who rather like to make up stuff and make them the good guys instead of the telling the truth.

Personally I rather have 1/2 less albs and 2x more Mids/Hibs. Gives me something to kill instead of seeing endless swarms of albs running past me.

R

Repent Reloaded

Alb: Dudez, my niggaz pwn joo. Don't be a hata or we'll cap a pop in the azz, yo dizzle?

The correct phase should be:

Alb: What up dog, my niggaz clap j00, dont be frontin' or I'll pull a piece from my ass and pop a cap in your god damn mofo hoe.

You mixed African American slang with white boy albion l33t dudez talk, plus you used the old "ghetto" for the african American, update your ass to the "Projects" talk, whigger!

Thank You Please.

G

Gold-i2

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
The correct phase should be:

Alb: What up dog, my niggaz clap j00, dont be frontin' or I'll pull a piece from my ass and pop a cap in your god damn mofo hoe.

You mixed African American slang with white boy albion l33t dudez talk, plus you used the old "ghetto" for the african American, update your ass to the "Projects" talk, whigger!

Thank You Please.

I play mid. I have no intention what so ever to be, act or even remotely be related to anything "whigger"-ish.

I don't listen to hip-hop, I don't wear "bling-bling" and my pants don't hang around my ankles. The whole post was meant as a joke, and posted on Midgards forum to prevent albs (like yourself) from posting. :)

Well, it has been proven before that nothing can be truly fool-proof. But I chose to delude myself and believe that you intended your post to be a joke aswell. I didn't really see anything funny in it, but like I said: I play mid. Different standards.

R

Repent Reloaded

lol dude, I was messing around, I've been a mid for 2 years. damn, cant take a joke eh ? I had to put up with u saying ***** but i took it with a pinch of sault, but it seems you've run out of sault for urself.

G

Gold-i2

lol dude, I was messing around, I've been a mid for 2 years. damn, cant take a joke eh ? I had to put up with u saying ***** but i took it with a pinch of sault, but it seems you've run out of sault for urself.

salt?

and had your post been original, I would have gotten the joke...but since u only rewrote my first one...kinda removed any humour in your post as far as I am concerned.

And you had to put up with it? Lol, if you took any offense by the first post, I pity you. But I found a post of yours in another thread and had I read that first, I would have just ignored you for what you are. :)

R

Repent Reloaded

um, mate. lol ... you need to be quiet now. I dont rly care about what u said or this game for a matter of fact, im just pissing around, I didnt take offence to anything, I didnt even read all of ur 1st post.

take a chill pill mate.

nuff said.

G

Gold-i2

um, mate. lol ... you need to be quiet now. I dont rly care about what u said or this game for a matter of fact, im just pissing around, I didnt take offence to anything, I didnt even read all of ur 1st post.

take a chill pill mate.

nuff said.

No, silly, it's you that should be quiet. Now and forever. :)

You see, it's one thing if you are trying to be funny and succeed or if you try to be funny and fail miserably.

And yeah, I've noticed from other threads that reading isn't your strongest feature. ;)

Hmm, btw...do you have one? (strongest feature that is)

R

Repent Reloaded

arghhahahaha, you need to get out more.

L

lorric

Originally posted by Gold-i2
No, silly, it's you that should be quiet. Now and forever. :)

You see, it's one thing if you are trying to be funny and succeed or if you try to be funny and fail miserably.

And yeah, I've noticed from other threads that reading isn't your strongest feature. ;)

Hmm, btw...do you have one? (strongest feature that is)

/cheer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom