Whos your favourite healer?

G

Garnet

They did this on the US forums so we might as well do it here :)

Mine are Lillian, Blossom, Derianna, Ebeneezer etc - too many to remember :)

W

Whandall

Mine are Finden, Odhamaicca and Morianna...unfortunately havent seen them for long :/

H

helis

mine is Ahrab but he's a shammie, dunno if that counts ;)

/helis starlight - the friendly healer

M

masentaja

Aziraphale :> and Mestar ( if i remember the name correctly)
and of course.. Ufrot the l337 druidz0r. ;D

O

old.Mobstomper

sorenti and softouch and defo peaches as she always gives me pom in RvR :clap:

S

Spix

Every healer that rez dead and heal me when in need are my favorites.

But the one I can think of that deserves some gratitude are Derianna , Sleipner, Poppamies and Peaches, they usualy do good things when they are around :)

Not good healers are: all who think they own the game and refuse to help roughes, flame ppl for a AE accident (mezz break) instead of explain or tell when enemies are mezzed not always easy to tell when you got effects self on...
Like some healer in DF did a few days ago, we totaly owned 2 or 3 groups of albs with AE attacks, only one friendly death and the Healer in other group started to yell "fucking" "idiot" thanes you breaked my mezz, your fault he died, blabla ... Guess it is because he was not in the group with ppl who AEd and missed a few 100 RPs... Sad people

Jonas

K

Kagato.

Kestrel (full rej cleric), Ariadni and Cadence.

B

belth

Dunno about clerics, but my favorite Healers are the ones that are taking dirtnaps ;)

T

Treniel-

The clerics with the best buffs.
The healers who try and smite.

:D

G

Gahldir

Xyna, Temperance and Lavelle.

all goodlooking females :D

O

osy

Healers:

1. Rei :clap:
2. Clara Shagwell :D
4. Atrox (oh wait, must be sumtin wrong here, lemme check the beard color... hummpfff, yea, wuteva) :m00:
5. Garnet :p (Just so she doesnt feel left out, but don't tell her about this side-comment)

Shammies:

1. Tinylisa :clap: :clap:
2. Brindle (...and the crowd goes wild..)
3. Evlad :cool:

Z

Zarek Excalibur

"Not good healers are: all who think they own the game and refuse to help roughes, flame ppl for a AE accident (mezz break) instead of explain or tell when enemies are mezzed not always easy to tell when you got effects self on...
Like some healer in DF did a few days ago, we totaly owned 2 or 3 groups of albs with AE attacks, only one friendly death and the Healer in other group started to yell "fucking" "idiot" thanes you breaked my mezz, your fault he died, blabla ... Guess it is because he was not in the group with ppl who AEd and missed a few 100 RPs... Sad people"

Even though i cant remeber the above being myself. I know I could easily be guilty of it. I have flamed people in the past, and will in the future. I agree with you that shouting out is not a good thing to do, and doesnt really achieve anything.
But sometimes your feelings overwhelm you :)

I dont agree for one moment that the healer in the other group would care at all about Realm points of the other group. Most healer unless AUG specced, which i dont know of any, Cant get realm point on there own. They need to be in a group. a Healer does not get Realm points for mezzing or stunning or rooting.. Hes only doing that too benefit the others nearby.

An AOE group can be very rewarding, in RvR and XP. When i played hibbie it was the best way too XP. But it relies on everyoen to be aware of thats what gonna happen. One person doing the opposite too everyone else, will just cause confusion.

Im pretty sure during your XP days, you would of been flamed for AOE on some baffed mobs after a healer mezzed them. And maybe you have got your entire group killed cause of this. Please remember in RvR it can be much worse. You cannot remezz the stink ALB/HIBs :p liek you can mobs. You need too wait for the mezz timer to be reset.

Its not jsut thanes that our guilty of this anyway.. Runies SM Healers Shammies do it jsut as oftern.

What you have said implies you were in an AOE group, then the flaming was not warranted. Maybe a jsut lack of communication between the 2 groups.

People with AOEs spells be it DOTS debuffs DD etc... need too work with the healers not agsinst them.

Was only a day or 2 ago.. i came across 3 hibbies groups that were all on stick. And i manged too mezz them all. If i had been in a group of 7 AOEs.. theres a good chance after a AOE 11sec stun... not many hibbies be left alive. No other group could possibley kill them in same time as a AOE group.

But alas i wasnt in AOE grp.. and i ran. And that mezz that i did was resposbiel for killing a good 2-3 groups of mids at amg :)

As hibs were immune for the 1 min :p and whipped everyoen out :((

blah blah blah

Zarek

PS. BTW i would luv too form some kinfa AOE group up.. if one starts up let me know.
My full spec suppresion SM would like that too in next patch :)

L

Legaoniel_v

best clerics?

Listen, Legaoniel is one seriously sexy babe!

(And she's not my alt at all - no, no, no!!!!!)

G

Gimpfarfar

My favourites would have to be Ganthar (retired tho =\ ) and Candour...
Never seen of such a thrustworthy healer as Ganthar, or someone more funny than Candour.. keep it up ;)

O

old.Wolf_The_Skald

- Candour
Defenitivly the funniest healer out there, though dangerous, I remember being rendered near to useless in a group when I was supposed to chainpull laughing at Cands crazyness =)

- Bathory
Had some good times with Batty in Spindelhalla back in the good ol days. Can also be quite funny.

- Illu
Great guy, a very nice person with a kind heart.

- Rei
Had alot of fun RvRing with Rei in the old days, before the level 50s roamed the earth.

S

speshneeds

Healers -

Rei
Isa
Tears
softouch

Shamans

Vkleita
Tinylisa

in no particular order ofc ;)

M

mele-nko

XanateA: probabaly one of the best healers out there
Zarek: ^^

D

Draylor

Re: best clerics?

Originally posted by araq
Listen, Legaoniel is one seriously sexy babe!

(And she's not my alt at all - no, no, no!!!!!)

LOL

She might be your alt (main - please!), but she's still a damn fine cleric to have around :)

C

-chancer-

VKleita
Solrak (RG Shammie)
Kiddo
Poppamies
Thumper
TinyLisa
Ransome (mine :D)

A

Armolas

Caildia (bubbles mean you don't have to heal)
Gilead - uber insta heals :)
Healer McHeal - most mis-named Warden? I Think so :)
Jhessail - She's a sweetie (and sadly been missing form DAOC a while now :( )
Rhymes - OMG A bard who can heal :)
Xyna - For the best res in Hibernia (gotta love Xynaresses)

Oh and of course myself, as a gimped mentalist I have recieved the occasional PM expressing surprise that someone got healed at all in RvR, never mind by an emergency backup healer :)

O

old.pedd

Well mine have to be Elodia, faylin (both clerics) & Grathmor a friar all top ppl who can heal & fight when needed with great results (well normally)

:)

O

old.Kiarra

No longer will Kessica (49 full rej), make any more 100% health Rezzes...

or help Powerlevel others by being a Buff bot,
or run all the way to Lyonesse from CWS just to rezz one person
or keep on going to the hunters camp while crafting to rezz scouts who are dying to get their bracers,
or run to Cats and go deep to rezz a grp,
or jump off a horse on the plains to rezz one player,
or spend hours in Mithra helping low levellers, and rezzing them,

or take orders for Kiarra...

or look for grps in RvR... she is obviously not needed or wanted it seems :(
x

F

Flimgoblin

nooooooo Kessica rocks :)

Rezzed my little earth wizzie one day by the legion fort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom