Whos the most unfathomable OTer then?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I'm in the top 5 for this.

un·fath·om·a·ble (n-f-m-bl)
adj.
1. Difficult or impossible to understand; incomprehensible: unfathomable theories.
2. Difficult or impossible to measure: the unfathomable depths.

1. Gamah
2. Bahu
3. Toht
4. Me
5. Vlad

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I can get Vlad, he's gay. The rest sound like strong contestants to me.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*grin* How come i have to point out, that even if i don't want to toot my own horn due to flexibility issues, my answers on the other thread might have had a severe impact in the matters that brought forth the idea for a thread like this.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Nice to know people can read me like a book, even if it is a book fully of mucky pictures. :D :p ;)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
*grin* How come i have to point out, that even if i don't want to toot my own horn due to flexibility issues, my answers on the other thread might have had a severe impact in the matters that brought forth the idea for a thread like this.

Aaah but Seely, you did have something to do with it but not in the way you would think. I can rely on you to post things of the nature that you do, so you are in some sense marginally predictable. I did think this was strange at first and this got me thinking, is there anyone here who most people realy can't get? That one guy who can post a real gem of wisdom one day and post fecal covered turd-like matter the next? Someone who just makes you go wtf?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Aaah but Seely, you did have something to do with it but not in the way you would think. I can rely on you to post things of the nature that you do, so you are in some sense marginally predictable. I did think this was strange at first and this got me thinking, is there anyone here who most people realy can't get? That one guy who can post a real gem of wisdom one day and post fecal covered turd-like matter the next? Someone who just makes you go wtf?

In Some Sense Marginally Predictable Lunacy...in itself such an odd and weird description that it has to fit :D

Well, since i can't really say about others, it seems i'm told i sometimes say really wise things, really weird the other and complete utter bollocks the third.

I think if someone had to show the "wtf" portion of OT, especially when i'm in my prime(as i'm lately becoming again), i think i could be pointed towards :D

But i can't say really, as i can't see with other peoples eyes. Today. Fresh out of eyes.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I don't realy say wtf with you though, maybe I just know where you are coming from (teh icefloat). But others will definitely go wtf and in some cases qq aswell!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't realy say wtf with you though, maybe I just know where you are coming from (teh icefloat). But others will definitely go wtf and in some cases qq aswell!

Funnily enough, i don't get much qq. Never have for some reason.

Which in itself is a line that deserves a qq :D

Yeah, i'm kinda used to around here. Only the new ones really go wtf, but then again, we're so used to eachother that if someone posted a flying vagina with a burning cigar in iis mouth, people would just go "Well, another day, another flying vagina with a burning cigar in its mouth"

swords

Can't get enough of FH
It would be more like OLD, yet another flying vagina with a burning cigar in its mouth. Didn't we see that last year?

Azurus

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't say anyone is particularly hard to understand all pretty ordinary people.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

and "Carrots are orange and thats a wonderful thing" have nothing at all to do with this either? :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
and "Carrots are orange and thats a wonderful thing" have nothing at all to do with this either? :)

That's such a classic and in some way it's fun to think that such an insane line has become part of peoples minds around the world :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Why are carrots more orange than oranges?

Oranges got there first.

It went about like this:

Researcher 1: Well, what should we call these round orange things
Researcher 2: How 'bout oranges?
Researcher 1: A bit daft...ah what the hell..got 4000 things to name still. Oranges it is! What's next?
Researcher 2: Umm...
Researcher 1: What?
Researcher 2: Well we got these *lifts a carrot*
Researcher 1: Oh for f*cks sake!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
everyone is normal as far as im concerned. no one really stands out as a schizo of sorts and everyone is pretty predictable.

Flintlock

Banned
everyone is normal as far as im concerned. no one really stands out as a schizo of sorts and everyone is pretty predictable.

I agree with that and Thugs agrees with it too :).

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
carrots were purple before the dutch made em orange and sold em to the world.

do i win?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Well ofcourse they are, since you compare the rest to you, and you're a f*cking megalooney yourself.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
FH O.T. is like the man with many personalities. To him, they all seem nice and normal. To the outside world... *Throws away the keys*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom