• Gamah

Votes: 58 63.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamah

Banned
Oboy said:
omg Gamah is almost up to Censis level on posting totally useless and stupid threads even thou they have a very very small sense of humour in, guess he has to make a club about banning himself now otherwise he would look like a hypocrit.

Guess you need to get out more if people posting irrelvent threads annoys you.

Gamah

Banned
Wild said:
Euinar !

old days id prolly say Tripp

who is Gamah again ?

Only the guy you spent the entire si to toa time talking too :| Unless filenotfound is really ebayed like the rumours say.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
DeadOnArrival said:
KKlass...What planet are you n Sambo m8ty lol. Teh only Mincer is EVITA! and long may she live even if she is roaming round in a set group.
Nice to see youre still alive my friend!

Minstrel is pretty much inactive now until i get whined at enough to use her once in a while - working up a Sorc - sadly the Solo game is pretty much dead currently - if it ever has a distinct revival she'll be back :)

PS I vote Menolly since she helped me sort out my Sorc LOADS :)

(The judge was bought? Shit and you mean the Oscars aren't really voted for and General Elections aren't rigged? Say it isn't so!)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Stop blowing eachother off, i know of one good minstrel and he hasn´t been listed :wanker:

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Guess you need to get out more if people posting irrelvent threads annoys you.
ehr i wasnt the one making a hate Censi-club and posting "another briliant thread by censi" in every censi thread.

Smell the hypocrisy here?

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
fh mods on vacation ? This must be the most useless thread ever

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Gamah said:
Only the guy you spent the entire si to toa time talking too :| Unless filenotfound is really ebayed like the rumours say.

Tripp was the bollox of a grp mini
id prolly say Teoz's Mini Kklass was best stealthing mini

as for filenotfound ebayed i tryed but it didnt reach the 50p reserve :(

and who the fuk is gamah

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
The best minstrel is without a doubt Gamah..

Gamah-Excalibur

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I just thought the question was: Who has the biggest ego on FH, so it was no problem to pick the right one ^^

pip

Banned
Fahdlan said:
carpp, fair player, and a nice person.

is he still playing?
use to pop in guild now and then not seen him for a bit tho :( good gamer

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Phule_Gubben said:
Old Alpha is the best mincer ever imo.

people always say that about the old players =) Then again you can only say he was the best back then.....well, best aswell cause he was well templated +bb while lots of people ran in gimp stuff without bb's =)

I'm not saying he was bad, I didn't meet him often as I didn't solo back then, but I think everything should be seen in relation to the actual state of the game =)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
liloe said:
people always say that about the old players =) Then again you can only say he was the best back then.....well, best aswell cause he was well templated +bb while lots of people ran in gimp stuff without bb's =)

I'm not saying he was bad, I didn't meet him often as I didn't solo back then, but I think everything should be seen in relation to the actual state of the game =)

I still remember about a year back when alpha logged on after a period of inactivity into /gu. After a couple of hours and 26 solo kills (kills equalled deathblows) with no deaths, he logged with a clean sheet. It wasn't a case of everyone leaving him be, it was just very cunning play on his part. This wasn't exactly a one off either.

I don't know about you but I don't know any current stealthers who can do that, nor who could do that at the time :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
kirennia said:
I still remember about a year back when alpha logged on after a period of inactivity into /gu. After a couple of hours and 26 solo kills (kills equalled deathblows) with no deaths, he logged with a clean sheet. It wasn't a case of everyone leaving him be, it was just very cunning play on his part. This wasn't exactly a one off either.

I don't know about you but I don't know any current stealthers who can do that, nor who could do that at the time :p

As I said =) I can't say much about the situation back then, but it was a general comment on who's best or not =) Fair enough if you say he did like that =)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
DeadOnArrival said:
KKlass...What planet are you n Sambo m8ty lol. Teh only Mincer is EVITA! and long may she live even if she is roaming round in a set group.

3 words to sum what you've very blindly said....

Male
Ebay
Shit.

as much as gamahs ego is going to grow i'll say Gamah.. why? Kklas ran in a fg most of the time iirc... and Gamah is the only name that springs to head mincer wise :S? + I have a little story about Gamah.. back in the days of old frontiers and epic armor.. 1 day a friend fo mine was lvling just at uppland gates on those spiders/skeletons (old schoolers know what i mean) and all of a sudden from in svasud i seen a death message!!! <My friend> was just killed by Gamah.. so i popped out to have a look... me in a bright red cloak at this time so i decide to take it off and hide in a bush/tree.. all of a sudden gamah pops on my poor little epic infested thane and the epic battle between 1 gimped class and another begins... gamah dishing out all these fierce blows.. ofcourse me being a thane i slam poor little gamah and beat him down with back styles :( gamah died and the lowbies were saved

censi

Can't get enough of FH
alpha used to rock.

but ofc was prevailent for being one of the first players to use a BB.

And tbh how hard is it to kill an unbuffed opponent when buffed.

I cant remeber fighting a good minstral for years.

but like I know what this class can do to me in the hands of a good player and a mass of timers. Mincers can basically have a crack at anything. The only problem is they need to operate in areas away from assasins or you just find yourself eating PA's.

I honestly think a fully tooled up high RR mincer is the hardest of all the stalther classes. Its just theres so few of them people kind of forget what this class can do.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
stop hiding in the stealther channels you "hate" so much, whacking sarcasm comments in a sig to try and make some halfass point. Doesnt carry much weight because i havent rvr'd in crauch for months and months. And no, running around unstealthed stuck to pollys group doesnt count. fuck me your there enough times how often have u seen me there, so you know your speaking bollacks.

Fatload BoysDoCry

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
stop hiding in the stealther channels you "hate" so much, whacking sarcasm comments in a sig to try and make some halfass point. Doesnt carry much weight because i havent rvr'd in crauch for months and months. And no, running around unstealthed stuck to pollys group doesnt count. fuck me your there enough times how often have u seen me there, so you know your speaking bollacks.

Ok, now i may be waaaaaaaay of the mark here, but did i hit a nerve?

Edit: I have multiple friends in IRC, and they, like me thought the comment was amusing :)

Gamah

Banned
BloodOmen said:
3 words to sum what you've very blindly said....

Male
Ebay
Shit.

as much as gamahs ego is going to grow i'll say Gamah.. why? Kklas ran in a fg most of the time iirc... and Gamah is the only name that springs to head mincer wise :S? + I have a little story about Gamah.. back in the days of old frontiers and epic armor.. 1 day a friend fo mine was lvling just at uppland gates on those spiders/skeletons (old schoolers know what i mean) and all of a sudden from in svasud i seen a death message!!! <My friend> was just killed by Gamah.. so i popped out to have a look... me in a bright red cloak at this time so i decide to take it off and hide in a bush/tree.. all of a sudden gamah pops on my poor little epic infested thane and the epic battle between 1 gimped class and another begins... gamah dishing out all these fierce blows.. ofcourse me being a thane i slam poor little gamah and beat him down with back styles :( gamah died and the lowbies were saved

<o/

All the people taking this seriously :)

Gamah

Banned
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
Ok, now i may be waaaaaaaay of the mark here, but did i hit a nerve?

Edit: I have multiple friends in IRC, and they, like me thought the comment was amusing :)

What channels are you in where you would have freinds :<?

Gamah

Banned
Fatload BoysDoCry said:
I have several friends who frequent the stealther channels.

Gratz! Who I'll ban them :D

(@Gamah|Rejecta) whos freinds with fatload
(@Gamah|Rejecta) fess up!

/me sharpens ban stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom