Who's the best Infil, NS then?

C

cougar-

infil: loch (ofc) and talen

sb: uhm, siegemode? dunno dont see many xD

W

werewolf

Tbh i vote Araudry i think she is mustv been drunk lol =/ as best infil no fotm spec here nonon i respect that =)
NS the unbuffed old scholl ns who is much in hadrians dont rememebr name atm i only need to go there once and i know it again but amt i dont ow and no im not talking baout Dowas Hadrians fgp gank squad

A

araudry

Originally posted by cougar-
infil: loch (ofc) and talen

sb: uhm, siegemode? dunno dont see many xD
thread is about ns and infil not sb fyi ;o

T

tildson

derric and loch by far, these guys are unbelievable !

in hib, all luwis :)

C

chamone

Originally posted by fyric
why is it people think a player is poor cuz hes using dragonfang?
use whatever u got to win, if i got something thats better than anything you got, ofc im gonna use it.
tbh anyone thats played an assasin to anything above rr6 deserves all the congratz they can get...

the assasin class is prolly the hardest around to make realm points with, so anyone that have the patience of getting past rr6 doing below 150k a week deserves this title imho.

easist class for getting rps.. you just sit back and avoid the fights you know your gonna lose in.. or just wack one then dissapear. Rather then having to do or die tank style and end up sitting on the pad half the day. Also at keep raids you rake them in. Or you can go DF and get easy rps..fighting non RA people as they xp .. yep then theres the stealth zerg the proven No. 1 way to make rps.

T

TaF

That's bullshit man, stealthers gain rp-s WAAAAAAAAAY slower than non-stealthers, that's not rp per week.

For a good opted group it takes bout 4-5 normal fg-sh fights to get 10k(i'd say 20-25k sounds bout optimal for not too much time behind pc PER DAY) and it won't take all day.
While for stealther, soloing is not really possible, duo/trio etc you won't get max rp-s. Meaning stealther has to spend way more time behind the pc to get even close to same amount that opted groups do.

I can say bout 15k is a very good and pretty long day for me as a noob SB AND 20k is quite easy to achive in couple hours by even a lowish rr BUT fixed and semi-decent ppl (talking of alb experience here).

So in short : opted grp rp gaining rate>>>solo/duo/trio stealther rp gaining rate

---

In topic :

NS: Erm, Luon, Balth both play, always have played, nicely ;) .

Infils: Can't think of many solo fights with these. Could say Arauddry is a bugger to meet being slash and all.

W

Wai

just saw thread so apoligies if post is bit slow :)

best inf: arau or rambo imo
best ns: pioja, luon v good... got alot of respect for srt though, v persistant and good :)

L

Litmus

Inf - jadow(seemed to phwn my thane quicker then anyone else back in the old days)
NS - Trad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom