Whos still playing and where?

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
So i had major withdrawal problems after not playing for about a year, tried a freeshard today and came sniffing round here. Anyone still playing on live and whats the action like? Zerg fest?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
So i had major withdrawal problems after not playing for about a year, tried a freeshard today and came sniffing round here. Anyone still playing on live and whats the action like? Zerg fest?

still running on ywain but atm acc down,

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Just re activated,had some fun with guildys running 3 zerks/skald/healer/savage/...great against caster heavy grps ;)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Hey Alex. Me and aph3x are playing mid visis with sarumans hand, and infs for stealther action.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Posted why in the @jim thread. On forum VIA phone so cba to re-type it hehe.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just a better class I guess its really time sbs were looked at in my opinion.

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
is there anyway to check which chars are on your account before re-activating? I cant remember which account was BB and which was main :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
is there anyway to check which chars are on your account before re-activating? I cant remember which account was BB and which was main :(

have you already xferred the chars to ywain ?

if so login to the subscription page - character transfer - should display chars uv xferred

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
ahh nice sorted, worked it out now :) so what realm is best to play active with the EU bunch right now? ive got some chars on Mid and Alb.....

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
heh most of the EU'ers are on hib :p

but if you wanna go zerging then alb is the place for u :p

Ithlamer

Fledgling Freddie
zerging is boring, would rather just run a nice small man or 8 man with some organisation and people who know what they're doing! Ill log in when i get home and see if i had anything on hib, think just a Hero from Classic tho :(

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
zerging is boring, would rather just run a nice small man or 8 man with some organisation and people who know what they're doing! Ill log in when i get home and see if i had anything on hib, think just a Hero from Classic tho :(

if you do play hib just do /who use the wall and sum1 will chuck u an invite if you say you're from FH/EU

most will help and stuff with levelling and all that shit if need be

Aph3x

Part of the furniture
Alex you arse come Mid and play with me Bahu and SH. Running a nice little group most nights kicking ten tonnes of crap out of people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom