who's playing on Dyvet these days?

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
thinking about renewing mid or alb acc.
like 30people ingame in rvr zones I heard, is that true?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Last time I logged in primetime was about 15 hibs on /who. About half were lowbies xping or peeps afk in housing, so 7-8 in frontier including bots.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Last time I logged in primetime was about 15 hibs on /who. About half were lowbies xping or peeps afk in housing, so 7-8 in frontier including bots.

Promising then for solo rvr'ers hehe :p

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie

I took a peak in on mid today, albs where taking fens with a couple of grp's, so there was a staggering 14 mids in frontiers including bots ;)

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
I took a peak in on mid today, albs where taking fens with a couple of grp's, so there was a staggering 14 mids in frontiers including bots ;)

you sure that was real ppl playing those albs and not some extra guards that goa put in game to take towers etc?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Play US classic! Loads of ex-eu guys on there, im sure you will find people you know!

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
I did start there thad, but didn't get the same good feeling:p

renewed my mid acc btw.
so I'll be around on my sb if I'm playing prolly, called Airwalk

Thadius

Part of the furniture
I did start there thad, but didn't get the same good feeling:p

renewed my mid acc btw.
so I'll be around on my sb if I'm playing prolly, called Airwalk

Strange, i found it a lot more laid back and easy going! :D

Depends on if you want to get 50 immediately or take it nice and slow and abuse the Yanks in the battlegrounds

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I would re new as long as i could have albs to kill and buffies ofc. :)

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
well i wouldn't use the word shit.. since it dosn't quite cover it.. i renewed one acc.. cause a friend asked me to..

and there is almost no rvr.... one time i logged in found the most action was a heretic and a friar retakeing a lvl 1 berks... so tbh unless you have something on a german server dont renew english cluster is dead prime time you might find something like 2 fg's might even be from the same realm.. so.. /yawn deffo not renewing again.. my bad!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom