Who's playing hib devon?

merow

Fledgling Freddie
Any guys from Eu that have guild there? ..
i have a 50 druid and looking for a guild ..

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I am. We have a small but close knit guild, mostly made up out of returning players. Guild leader is Thelover-Tristan and he is carrying on his Excalibur guild, Legion of the Unicorn.

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Any guys from Eu that have guild there? ..
i have a 50 druid and looking for a guild ..

Blesje, as old member of TD you are more than welcome to join us. Just try to catch one of us officers/GM's in game (most of us on holiday atm).

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
im playing on devon cluster also..hib-lancelot for know but also play on alb tristan and mid kay for ppl in here that knows me

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
bahhh play devon instead...duo vamp with me

Can do so when Ywain comes , havent bothered about lvl on Devon . Me and Ethna started on Kill cluster Hib/Gui after we left EU (so played on US for about 2 years) and we stoped in Oct last year (started with WAR , ye ye its crap) and came back to DAoC about 2 month ago . Got about all classes on Hib with wifey , almost 3 full accounts :)

Btw doesnt play much atm due to my eldest son is at my home for 3 weeks (1 more week to go)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Can do so when Ywain comes , havent bothered about lvl on Devon . Me and Ethna started on Kill cluster Hib/Gui after we left EU (so played on US for about 2 years) and we stoped in Oct last year (started with WAR , ye ye its crap) and came back to DAoC about 2 month ago . Got about all classes on Hib with wifey , almost 3 full accounts :)

as always u 2 are crazy as hell :D

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Played Alb-Prydwen for years, not enjoying WAR anymore, so have started an enchanter and druid on Devon; 'Midgetgem' and 'Healuhemaydo'

Looking for friendly guild and/or people to group up with for tree-hugging, drinking, wenching and general pillaging.

Please say hello if you see me around in the next few weeks! :clap:

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I just traded my Acc for some hib chars and a few alb ones so I need to check out what hib is like... Also hib ml1-9 raid this weekend is any are online check vn boards

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
You traded your cabby for hib chars? I'm a sad bunny now :(

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
You traded your cabby for hib chars? I'm a sad bunny now :(

yeah well i lost my cabby and cleric acc for an acc with bard vamp, wizzy friar, and shaman.

I'll be back on alb on those 2 everynow and then :) but i wanted to try out hib in my spare time.

Everz

FH is my second home
I just traded my Acc for some hib chars and a few alb ones so I need to check out what hib is like... Also hib ml1-9 raid this weekend is any are online check vn boards

Did you get SW?

I'm currently trying to get a deal for 50p for a rr3 sorc acc + SW. :D

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Did you get SW?

I'm currently trying to get a deal for 50p for a rr3 sorc acc + SW. :D

We traded all info but we know eachother well anyway so we knew what we were getting :) its good for me as they are all self buffing classes just need to get some items.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
We traded all info but we know eachother well anyway so we knew what we were getting :) its good for me as they are all self buffing classes just need to get some items.

well we traded all info game pw and sub pw all was good, but then no SW so the trade was cancelled, and changed my info :( what a shame was wanting to try the bard in rvr guess i'll have to roll my own

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
pl me something or I will forever hate your guts!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Just watching the last hour of Watchman and I will be parking my arse in my PC chair for some marathon exping. Aiming to be at least 35 by Sunday. Level 15 atm :)

Looking forward to seeing some of the old places EZ and CF

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I should be around at the weekend, shout if you need some company or cash. My bard is in Molvik atm but didn't have much fun with being zerged by 2-3 fg of Albs and then people whining I didn't mezz them all... Well I am a newb bard after all, but people have no patience.

Tilda

Not sure if you guys are guilded or not, but Kupo Flux would take you. I'm in game now on Tildai-L

Tilda

What you got on hib marc?
Poke me and say hi next time you see me on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom