Who's on Torment?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I got to about paragon 40 on my Wiz and am soloing on Master at the moment. Anyone on Torment yet and how much harder is it?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
somewhat, link your profile :)

i can solo T2, as can Bloodomen, dunno about others

Wij

I am a FH squatter
What class and paragon level do you manage t2 with?

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I do t2 quickly on my main DH and also my WD, do t1 on all the other chars. I dunno what the highest torment I could play at would be but I'd imagine it would be easier on a WD with 5/6 pets. I stopped playing a couple patches back after RoS but trying it again after all the recent changes.

I think when you get to torment all you may need is a CC breaker or movement skill to get away from jailer/frozen/arcane packs, on my DH i use smoke screen, wizz has teleport etc; otherwise you can probably just leech off public game t1 rifts for some drops to get you started.

Here's my chars:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sorf-2589/hero/12596968

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Been hitting T2/3 with TedTheDog and granny. It's survivable at 3 and doable at 2 at those levels IMHO.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Can solo bosses (not packs) on T3 solo.,
Can solo the lot on T2 (Solo)
Am running T4 (Group) as I'm still looking for a spec.

Tried T5, hurt a bit. Not tried 6 :(

WD, 160 Paragon - Not been on in the last few days or so =(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Cruising through T2 on my crusader. TTK is kinda horrible with just 440.000:ish damage, but i ain't dying from anything unless i screw up something fierce. Probably should be on T3 but i'm a bit to lazy for that.

Just prioritize toughness before damage at first and you should be fine (oh and arcane immunity helps as well).

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Thorgald-2401/hero/38577169

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Gave up at level 50, always intended to carry on but more attractive carrots keep appearing.

Might start again at level 1 on something or other.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I tried t1 last night and found it wasn't much harder than master. Couldn't manage a t1 rift though. I was nodding off at the time though...

Will solo t1 for a few more pls...

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Cruising through T2 on my crusader. TTK is kinda horrible with just 440.000:ish damage, but i ain't dying from anything unless i screw up something fierce. Probably should be on T3 but i'm a bit to lazy for that.

Just prioritize toughness before damage at first and you should be fine (oh and arcane immunity helps as well).

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Thorgald-2401/hero/38577169

could always try a 2hander with shield with passive skill since they removed the movement speed penalty :) although that holy dmg bonus is nice.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
yea i was wondering why you were using a 1h :D

@Wij - let me have your Bnet ID and shout when youre next on, can do some rifts etc with you np

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
could always try a 2hander with shield with passive skill since they removed the movement speed penalty :) although that holy dmg bonus is nice.

Yeah i've used it before, don't really have a 2 hander good enough after getting that sword though. And even if i did i kinda like the attack speed bonus from the 1h passive more then being able to use a 2h and shield.

/edit: really pissed off that the crusader only armor doesn't seem to have a transmog though. So i can't transmog shoulders and boots as i can't revert them back again. :(

Also http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/haunt-of-vaxo doesn't proc on templar stun charge, which pisses me off to no end.

Last edited:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Can solo T3 on my Crusader, blessed shield build with gyrfalcons foote + jerkaborg or whatever the shield is XD

Wij

I am a FH squatter
yea i was wondering why you were using a 1h :D

@Wij - let me have your Bnet ID and shout when youre next on, can do some rifts etc with you np
It's in my sig :)

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
play sometimes with my monk torment 2 660k deeps and 10milish toughness

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You're just as lazy as i am Z. :)

You really should be on t3 with those stats. My crusader has (paragon included) 440k damage and ~9 million toughness and i did pretty ok on t3 when i paid attention. Too much of a hassle though.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
So I've been going through my chars gearing them all for t1+ done all but the barb now, I hadn't played my Crusader since RoS release really and even though I still need to craft 2 more armour pieces it fucking melts elites on T1 already.

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sorf-2589/hero/40771278

Funny thing is I didnt know any builds for it so I just took a random one from online and changed a couple skills e.g. adding a wrath generator and its pretty fun, I'm rather surprised since when I played it before it just seemed so slow and boring.

EDIT: Fist of the Heavens and Heavens Fury are what I use and they just dish out some mad dmg.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
I'm rather surprised since when I played it before it just seemed so slow and boring.
They did a massive skill overhaul on the crusader a while back. Pretty much buffed every skill it had by a lot. :)

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Did they nerf some of the paragon skills? Was +crit chance always +0.1% per level?

Syri

FH is my second home
Pretty sure it was. It'd be far too easy to get a really high crit rating otherwise, even with the old 100 cap.
I'm just about comfortable on Torment 2 with my wizard. If I sacrifice some damage to be able to teleport, I can last for torment 3, but the odd pack with the right skill combo can flatten me still. torment 2 is a decent balance of challenge and staying alive.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Waiting for a new PSU. Out of action...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That sucks. Happened to me often enough that i always try to have a spare lying around. Mine *always* goes when it's impossible to get a new one right away. Either it's a long weekend and people are to fucking lazy to work (even the post offices shuts down ffs), or they just don't have any in stock.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
Been trying D3 Hardcore mode as I never did attempt it, anyway I got to lvl70 on my WD just now with 21h playtime.

I was absolutely fine till I had an event at lvl64 and got packed in by loads of mobs all my defensive stuff was down but I managed to burst dmg some mobs down and runaway to live on about 2-3%, after that I pussied out and equipped the "Vanish on fatal dmg" as I just wanted to get to 70; ended having it go off only once when I was lvl68 and forgot I put it on....THANK FUCK.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Good fun last night Mabs. What's that armour?

Also, I need to work out how the chat UI works :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom