Who is nicer? :)

• Amphrax

Votes: 67 46.5%
  • Pip

Votes: 77 53.5%

• Total voters

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Because it's fucking overkill :eek: He would have killed me without using purge, and atleast I'd have a chance to actually take him down. As I said, up to you if you want to have fair fights and give the enemy a chance to win or just dumpdump and collect the holy rps.

Labbe obviously misunderstood me :)

Sorry but it's not overkill, at least what you describe. You're rr5 now so remedy applies to both parties. I had purge3 at rr4, I'm guessing you must have at least purge2. So you're just saying that he dumped 2 abilities that every assassin must have at rr5.

kivik

Part of the furniture
if he had passives the result would be worse for you :p like mop4 str 5 +++? and some toughness? go unstealth and kill :p

He probably has :)

And you're right Gaer, if I was some ordinary assassin. Thing is I don't use remedy and I only have purge1. Hard to know I guess. Really should've done /rp off at 4l9, so I wouldn't be able to use remedy, and wouldn't have to hear 'you can use it so why complain?'.

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
I voted Pip

Aurr is my GM on Alb so its only appropriate i DONT vote for him.

Plus he whines when i beat him for the first time in a year threatening to not go easy on me next time...what i say is old friend....BRING IT ON!!

LUB U REALLY AMPH:fluffle:

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
He probably has :)

And you're right Gaer, if I was some ordinary assassin. Thing is I don't use remedy and I only have purge1. Hard to know I guess. Really should've done /rp off at 4l9, so I wouldn't be able to use remedy, and wouldn't have to hear 'you can use it so why complain?'.

Thing is I dont see why I should be any different to any enemy just because of the RR? The amount of times I attack a low RR and for them to just turn around and /hug /kiss spam me hoping I dont kill them is pathetic but I do generally leave them.

So Kivik, you would rather kill a high RR without them doing any abilities? Wouldn't you feel better beating a High RR even when they used an ability?

I know I would feel pretty damn proud of myself If I was R5 and killed a R11. But if I never used any abilities would you even consider that as a proper fight?

If I was just out for the 'Holy RP' then I would be adding on everything but I dont.

Amphrax/Arauddry

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Have to vote for Pip, RR11 infils blowing remedy AND purge against rr5 SBs is just laughable :)

And i get a mouthful for using remedy against aurradry and beating him. Mind you we high RR's shouldnt have to use remedy when we see our freinds in the frontier. Its a kinda old school code.

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
And i get a mouthful for using remedy against aurradry and beating him. Mind you we high RR's shouldnt have to use remedy when we see our freinds in the frontier. Its a kinda old school code.

hehehe you were following me unstealthed with your silly spam :p hoping I would notice you which I did. We both /bow thinking you wouldn't use remedy coz of our previous fights long while ago :) but nevermind i'll get my revenge :p

Im soooo hunting you. Prepare to be hunted :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

kivik

Part of the furniture
Wouldn't you feel better beating a High RR even when they used an ability?

Aye, thing is I'll have to jump you atleast 10 times, eventually I'll get lucky one of those times and I manage to kill you.

Amphrax said:
I know I would feel pretty damn proud of myself If I was R5 and killed a R11. But if I never used any abilities would you even consider that as a proper fight

I've done it plenty of times so it isn't about feeling proud of managing to kill a rr11, but managing to kill you when it goes down to the last hit, that's what it's all about for me. If you purged when things were going bad and managed to come back and kill me then that's fine.

Thing is you had remedy up, as if that wouldn't be bad enough you instapurge when I get a chance to actually hand out some damage. Much like when I met you on my rr3 ranger once, you instabattlered and never gave me a chance. That's what I consider a worthless fight, I'd rather get zerged than have those kind of fights.

Anyways, enough of this, hope to meet you again out there :)

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
hehehe you were following me unstealthed with your silly spam :p hoping I would notice you which I did. We both /bow thinking you wouldn't use remedy coz of our previous fights long while ago :) but nevermind i'll get my revenge :p

Im soooo hunting you. Prepare to be hunted :p

Amphrax/Arauddry

Hunting or stalking?...if you had a hunter class i could understand you using the word hunted, but as you are a lame bitch stealthy class you could have at least used the word stalk. And as it goes i am soooo looking forward to you getting your revenge. You seen me in action lately amph....im so god damn mad dog at the moment ill attack jiradon on site and any none stealther big weapon user.

After i finished with you Amph...you will be so shaken up by getting prawned by a knee high midget that you will run back up the grandma trolls fanny you were born from.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Have to vote for Pip, RR11 infils blowing remedy AND purge against rr5 SBs is just laughable :)

thats why a higher rr often win over a lower - lol ofc he can use whatever he has got:fluffle:

He probably has

make u fell "special"?

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Aye, thing is I'll have to jump you atleast 10 times, eventually I'll get lucky one of those times and I manage to kill you.

I've done it plenty of times so it isn't about feeling proud of managing to kill a rr11, but managing to kill you when it goes down to the last hit, that's what it's all about for me. If you purged when things were going bad and managed to come back and kill me then that's fine.

Thing is you had remedy up, as if that wouldn't be bad enough you instapurge when I get a chance to actually hand out some damage. Much like when I met you on my rr3 ranger once, you instabattlered and never gave me a chance. That's what I consider a worthless fight, I'd rather get zerged than have those kind of fights.

Anyways, enough of this, hope to meet you again out there :)

tbh ur speaking utter crap. Your RR5 and your more than capable of using Remedy, you didn't use it - your fault. I really dont understand why I should stand still while you hit me 2 or 3 times while im stunned. As for the RR3 Ranger you must of added on halfway or joined in just as I finished a fight because I rarely use battler only in certain situations but mostly use battler for multiple enemies if they on me.

But maybe just for you I just stand AFK would that make you feel better?

Amphrax/Arauddry

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Posts like this really p's me off.

I'm trying not to flame as much as I did and I think Im doing very well.

Don't even know why Zahr hates me that much to flame me time after time.

I know your pip's sidekick but Pip is a far better person than you and tbh Im beginning to like pip again (I dont know why - guess Im trying to move on).

Oh and Zahr maybe you can come up with something else than 'E-Bay' or are they the only words you know?

Amphrax/Arauddry

kivik

Part of the furniture
tbh ur speaking utter crap. Your RR5 and your more than capable of using Remedy, you didn't use it - your fault. I really dont understand why I should stand still while you hit me 2 or 3 times while im stunned.

Thanks for proving my point. Too bad that RP remover NPC won't speak to me :mad:

As I said, you can use dump your abilities all you want. But it makes wank fights and doesn't make you a nice person to me :)

I've never added on you with my ranger, was a clean 1v1 fight.

Oh and don't afk, makes even worse fights! :)

@ Olm. Yes, I feel very special!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Thanks for proving my point. Too bad that RP remover NPC won't speak to me :mad:

As I said, you can use dump your abilities all you want. But it makes wank fights and doesn't make you a nice person to me :)

I've never added on you with my ranger, was a clean 1v1 fight.

Oh and don't afk, makes even worse fights! :)

@ Olm. Yes, I feel very special!

Just because I use my abilities makes me not a nice person?
I still dont understand why I should play 50% when I fight certain players.

Its like me playing a R2 caster and asking a R8 Tank not to hit me while im nuking him. This is pointless conversation.

Amphrax/Arauddry

DeadOnArrival

Loyal Freddie
Just because I use my abilities makes me not a nice person?
I still dont understand why I should play 50% when I fight certain players.

Its like me playing a R2 caster and asking a R8 Tank not to hit me while im nuking him. This is pointless conversation.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Bah nobody found my comment about a trolls fanny funny :(

Amph is a nice person though. Genuine nice as well. Kivik is nice dude as well so shouldnt be a problem with you 2.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
thats why a higher rr often win over a lower - lol ofc he can use whatever he has got:fluffle:

He probably has

make u fell "special"?

go zerg more, really.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I wanted to vote for myself.....but there was no option :(

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
kivik most of the posts i've seen from you are quite reasonable and i really don't understand why're you taking this stance on this issue. Using remedy is a habbit, will come to you in time; hell, even I forget to use remedy from time to time.

Abilities are to be used, not to be dumped, but used accordingly. As I said, if I see low rrs (and I have the time to make a choise instead of just hitting it off) I'll give em some chance, but then low rrs wont have the template to do any damage or take the damage. I'm running 698 af that will go up to 758 if gov procs, that alone will make it quite difficult for anyone low rr to get through.

Oh well, see ya tomorrow

kivik

Part of the furniture
Using remedy is a habbit, will come to you in time

Doubt it, I don't have and I don't intend to put it on qbar :) Think it's a stupid ability, and if both can use it why not just not use it? :S

Anyways, I've to agree it's abit silly this, I was just bit pissed. Came back several times but couldn't find you. Will get you another day :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
well tbh a viper3 sb will eat me alive if i wont use remedy, as I have only the lvl 46 poison :(

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
amp seeing how im rr6 can you get all albs who are higher rr to stand still for me, would appreciate it :) and the lower rr ones might aswel not try i might zerk on em, oh noes fear

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
nope saw the point just wanted to add a useless post, ive been bored lately

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
:p more people like pip than amp.

:) wouldn't surprise me if people made new accounts to vote :p

I'm quite surprised also that you say that too.

I made lots of enemies since I moved to Alb so tbh Im not suprised with the score :)

But anyway... Well done Pip, hat off to ya... you win the 'whos nicer?' /clap :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Because it's fucking overkill :eek: He would have killed me without using purge, and atleast I'd have a chance to actually take him down. As I said, up to you if you want to have fair fights and give the enemy a chance to win or just dumpdump and collect the holy rps.

Labbe obviously misunderstood me :)

I didn't miss your point.
I was making irony over your stupid view.

dumpdump is a part of the game..some will use everything they got and some wont.

"oh noes! this guy is only rr4. damn... now I am not allowed to use my ability's since that would in his view be cheating" - this sounds stupid eh?

I would feel alot better winning when someone is dumping everything he's got then winning when I know he held back.

ps. I guess the winning part is missing for me tho.
ds.
/Labbe

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
:) wouldn't surprise me if people made new accounts to vote :p

I'm quite surprised also that you say that too.

I made lots of enemies since I moved to Alb so tbh Im not suprised with the score :)

But anyway... Well done Pip, hat off to ya... you win the 'whos nicer?' /clap :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Stupid question, gets a stupid answer. ;)

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Pip all the way, as for starters he dont buy ready made High RR toons from Ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom