Who's got into the League?

G

greendemon

When will the petitioning clans know whether or not they have got into the League this Season, or not?
To be fair, I think you could have made an annoucement that the doors were going to open on a certain day, and given everyone some warning.
I never got to check yesterday on the progress of the new League, only to find out today, that my clan might not get in.
I realise it's a lot of work for BW, but you could've given us some warning!

12mavatar

follow this link m8

btw when i signed up there was 5 other clans listed yesterday about 2pm there are over 46 :eek: now :|

thing thats worrying me is it says pending at the top of the screen even though i signed up well before it was full.

we all got emails btw from barrysworld rtcw bit.

http://leagues.barrysworld.net/bwrtcwl/clans.php

[SoF]AvAtAr

B

bigfoot

I'm guessing they will do 1 of 2 things:

a) increase the size of the competition
or
b) select the first 32 who signed up

O

old.Radiohead

c) select the clans based on reputation... however not always easy to do that...

B

bigbb

We're looking at increasing the capacity in the league, but don't have any worry if you signed up early. We've set it up on a first come, first serve basis so your place is secure. It says pending at the top because the clans have not been placed into divisions, and won't be until the mini-tournament has taken place.

We'll let everyone know the situation by the end of the week chaps.

R

Reevey

there's a bitch. i got the e-mail when at school looked at it and thought i'll leave it till later, since we're in the Jolt League anyways. Would have been too easy anyway (j/k). well there's a bitch.

Reevey walks with his head hung low to Jolt....

S

syk.chak

Imo clans should be accepted on either options A or B. C wouldn't work for such a new game, I can only think of 2 clans that have signed up that actually have some kind of a reputation, noc and SnapS. And as I am sure you agree, a 2 clan league wouldn't be that good :p.

M

McBastard

Qualify

A (size+) seems like the best idea, but it depends on BarrysWorld and the intended league structure. Doubling size can mean anything from 1 to 32 more matches.

The trouble with B (first 32) is that some of the teams are very likely to be walk-overs (no show or no mad skills).

C (rep) is not possible, since there is no official ranking list.

//McB (BoB: too late, Jolt: too late, BWRTCWL: too late)

B

bigbb

Details will be announced early tomorrow morning, this has been decided.

K

*Kornholio*

tomorrow's saturday... i didn't realise that saturday had an early part of it's morning... doesn't saturday start @ 12pm ??

B

bigbb

I'm talking about 1/2/3am rather than the latter part of the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom