whos better?

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
NeLSoN said:
Maybe there are some ppl which think the same on you and dont need to say that, cos it is obvious

In English please? Did you mean to say:

"Maybe there are some people who think the same about you? And you don't need to say that because it's obvious" =(

And I know people think I'm a fucktard ;[

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Buffed minstrels are gay, least you can kill buffed casters unbuffed with run through!

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
Buffed minstrels are gay, least you can kill buffed casters unbuffed with run through!

I heard buffed BMs suck too :worthy:

K

korvv

trashtalk dont care i said whos better player on IRC

obviously mazix have more friends as me( never wanted friends on camlann except RL) all who said mazix is better as me there are 2 options never played camlann or he have alot of friends.

mazix was unknowed as hell on server like some post there says, cos he never was good or knowed etc.. and remember at camlann more friends = less rps.

Korvv sb R9l2
Korvv scout glaston R5l5 i wont write any char more its suxerer.

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
I like Korvvs english because it makes me think I have allready drunk those beers I dream about this afternoon.....

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
sound like a twelve year old girl on msn to her first bf, which is usually yeppy :)

Amildin said:
sound like a twelve year old girl on msn to her first bf, which is usually yeppy :)

lol! I've stoped being a craddlesnatcher now.. now that i'm 19! Wonder if i'm more mature.. hm...

B( . Y . )BIES!

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
getting back on the topic, its very hard to be more shit than mazix but korvv still manages.

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
getting back on the topic, its very hard to be more shit than mazix but korvv still manages.

<3

2 shambers on the bench

(that was just there for the char limit)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
You let youre dog down from PK roof? More then you did up to RR8...I have respect for youre dog then....

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
hey krystals, i seem to recall you using the wrong debuff trying to interupt my SM with your chanter.
That really shows you know how to play.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
What is a debuff ?

Oh how i wish this was sarcastic, but you really are that retarded :(

Is there hope for the human race?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom