whos better?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:
What is a debuff ?

let me simplyfy(sp?) when you shoot people with that big ray of light the thing you do first witchs makes the fire go round there feat... that's you're heat debuff :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
lalalalalalalllllla :)

Its ok little guy, just go back upstairs and finish off the model train set you were building :touch:

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
You forgot your favorite word - retard - in the previous post.
It's important, cause if not, you don't look like 1337 as a freddyhouse's king should be.

Frustrated IG, flaming on forums. Yeah I think you are the solution of the human race.

Loser.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Krystals said:
you don't look like 1337 as a freddyhouse's king should be.
cos im The King fyi and when you,dirty slave, wanna ask me something,write "Your Majesty".Got it ?!

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:
Thx for this incredible moment of fun.

Youre welcome. Krystals standing on a roof and whining as soon as more then 1 people attack on a FFA server sure made my days back then so if I can return the moments of fun that is all good.

Everz

FH is my second home
Krystals said:
It's important, cause if not, you don't look like 1337 as a freddyhouse's king should be.

Frustrated IG, flaming on forums. Yeah I think you are the solution of the human race.

Loser.

Less copy+paste :mad:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:

Loser.

how about, not even IG, these are hardly flames, just provoking a kid which i know is mean but its ever so fun...

When have i used to word retard? :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom