WhoFraggedMe?

S

ShockingAlberto

throdgrain, i've never criticised your posts, so don't moan :)

When you started criticising me, and indeed others, for saying that the site is infact shit, you were asking for this. I pointed out how poor your post quality was, since you were having ago at me. If you don't like arguments, then why did you restart it after the spam conversation?

You're the one being argumentative. Someone said the site was shit, and you had to say he was wrong.

C

.cage

I've just noticed, a thread on the rtcw forum that no AGB have posted to yet... how utterly bizarre.

O

old.elbarto000

Sorry

Ok I apoligize Alberto lets call it quits, as I'm also fed up with the arguement. You make good arguement opponent :D Your right, my grasp of the english language isn't perfect, especially when on the internet :D

But Thodbrain please don't act like your completly right and saintly here. If you don't like what you read you don't have to get involved or even read the post.

*shakes hands

T

throdgrain

Shut yer neck n00b.
The reason I act completly right and saintly is cos I IS completly right and saintly.You want to row with someone sonny? come and spill my pint any time you want dickhead.

Is that all right? Fell better now?
Why not do me and yourself a favour. and die.

Alberto i take your point now m8 :)

O

old.elbarto000

lol

Oh my god, god dam I give up. So it is all 14 year olds playing RTCW unless your just a retarded 20 year old, either way you should think before you type.... I was quite prepared to let this drop and look what you just did. Good job I have restraint.

I'm gonna go die now, better that than listen to you make a fool of yourself and highlight how lame you are with your bad spellings.

S

ShockingAlberto

You should learn, and learn quickly, that you don't argue with throdgrain. He prefers to play CS to Q3... Barmy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom