WhoFraggedMe?

O

old.Kidni

another positive and informative post from the man cage

S

ShockingAlberto

Yes, well the site is shite. the searches blatantly pick up neither clans nor players. It proberbly scans like 3 differant servers :rolleyes:

S

suicide121

I think someone should pickup the idea and make a decent one though

O

old.elbarto000

Not that Shite

The site actually searches from its own database and therefore its search capability depends on who registers, and from looking at the amount of clans in each catergory they have quite a lot.

From the looks of it the site it is run by only a few people who have tried to give something to the gaming community, rather than sitting on their whinging sorry arses complaining about other peoples hard work.

Jeez I hate people like you :puke:

S

suicide121

Re: Not that Shite

Originally posted by elbarto000
The site actually searches from its own database and therefore its search capability depends on who registers, and from looking at the amount of clans in each catergory they have quite a lot.

From the looks of it the site it is run by only a few people who have tried to give something to the gaming community, rather than sitting on their whinging sorry arses complaining about other peoples hard work.

Jeez I hate people like you :puke:
Bravo!:clap: I think this site is good too, but it could do with a bit oftidying and up n stuff, but yeh, it's a good site

S

ShockingAlberto

Fuck off.
TheCLQ does a fine job of providing game stats. Why try to dot he same, when your methods are fundementally floored, and don't actually monitory enough servers.

It's shite. Just because they're trying hard to do it, and they're not getting payed, doesn't detract from he fact that it's shite.

O

old.elbarto000

Hmmz

Less shite than someone who has done nothing themselves and still feels the need to complain and criticize why don't you have some god dam respect. How unhappy do you think the makers of this website would be, if they saw your posts. If you have something bad to say don't bother saying it, cause no wants to hear it. At least your statement is correct you do "talk to much".

W

Wazzerphuk

And what would happen if the general public such as us were to never say a bad thing about any product? We'd be in a world of shit, with substandard mediocre and down right awful stuff - slagging stuff off is what people do best - and it's for good reason. It's called improvement, and evolution.

S

ShockingAlberto

Here's my point:
Someone starts pimping a site saying ``What a great site''. It's pointed out that it's fairly useless for either clan or player searching. They then say ``Well it's a great idea, with a bit more work...''. My point is, it's not an original idea, it's not a well implemented [copied] idea, and i have every right to point this out.

Wether i talk too much or not, at least i know the English language. Bad punctuation, using spellings in their wrong context, and the use of slang. Fuck off back to the hole of illiteracy you came from.

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by Wazzerphuk
slagging stuff off is what people do best - and it's for good reason. It's called improvement, and evolution.
You're a twat.

Are you improved yet?

:)))

O

old.elbarto000

:)

Nicely put Kez :)

Ummm Shockingalberto are you you serious? Did you just accuse me of bad use of the english language with this statment:

"Wether i talk too much or not, at least i know the English language. Bad punctuation, using spellings in their wrong context, and the use of slang. Fuck off back to the hole of illiteracy you came from."

With all due respect I think it is you, that needs english lessons and a few extra lessons in what hypocrisy means....

God Dam....

S

ShockingAlberto

Hmm, have a problem with that?

Apart from the spelling of wether(which i spell we rather than wea as no-one's confirmed which is correct), that English is perfect. Point out what makes you feel so insulted.

S

ShockingAlberto

Hmm, news to me(especially since i've only been aware of 2 spellings) :uhoh:

B

bigbb

There actually only two spellings, the word you used as wether is actually, whether. :)

bigbb - the friendly dictionary.

S

ShockingAlberto

I prefer kdict ;)

Hmm, seems a ``Wether'' is a castrated(and therefore male :rolleyes: ) sheep :)

S

ShockingAlberto

Points at edit ^^^^

And no, you're not easier to access... Allthough that sounds dodgy :uhoh:

B

bigbb

Originally posted by ShockingAlberto
Hmm, seems a ``Wether'' is a castrated(and therefore male :rolleyes: ) sheep :)

Heh, you learn something new everyday. So, it seems you've been talking about castrated sheep. Puts a whole new perspective on your previous post.

Originally posted by ShockingAlberto
And no, you're not easier to access... Allthough that sounds dodgy :uhoh:

*wink*

O

old.elbarto000

lol

Well it looks like I don't have to highlight your stupidity this time alberto, as you appear to have done a good job of that yourself...

S

ShockingAlberto

Hmm, i found considerably more errors in the one post of yours that i viewed, than the one spelling mistake you found in mine.

I will take apart your post to demonstrate if you wish to carry on insulting me like this.

However, your needless abuse does change the fact that the website in question, is infact wank. Good day to you sir.

S

suicide121

You all seem very angry with eachother :upyours:
/me hides:(

T

throdgrain

Sorry but...
get a fucking grip you stupid stupid idiots.

O

old.elbarto000

lol

Please don't think I'm an idiot guys I really am simply defending myself and am actually quite interested in what he has to say against me cause it is very entertaining. Alberto, you are such a tit. I really do pity you. Please go ahead and take apart my post if you wish. But I believe it was you who started the needless abuse.

Please do "take apart my post" I will be interested in seeing how many times you use "i" rather than "I" in your great breakdown and see how hypocritical you can be. Take it away, this should be a good laugh.

I'm sure someone else can help me out here to show just how much of an idiot this guy is. Ify you read the posts above I am simply defending myself, rather than needlessly abusing him as he appears to think.

B

bigbb

Not that i'm defending anyone but, everyone is entitled to their opinion, both Shock and yourself. So, Alberto and others are welcome to highlight negative aspects of this site, by their opinion.

:)

T

throdgrain

yeah but when someone says ew you must be an idiot because you didnt use a capital here or spelt a word wrong i can only assume we have a person with a "did you spill my pint?" mentality but a "no thats ok it was my fault" body :D
Its fucking boring I dont want to read it and it makes this forum look like a school outing for 14 year olds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom