Whoa

E

Esoteric

:bazbeer::bazbeer: Ding br 20 :):bazbeer::bazbeer:

Big <hug> to my outfit sov guard.

F

fidi

It's cause we're wicked. Esoteric knows i'm the best! Come on, admit it man!

T

Teh Krypt

I guess you can remove people not ingame? :p

Since I just loged in and wasnt in SG :p

P

[PS]Venom

Yeah we prune highly inactive members. You're more than welcome to rejoin though :) We could do with the more blood, membership dwindled due to people quitting the game.

Give someone from SG a shout ingame - Officers currently me, Wicoa, DrClink, Gravity and Nova.

E

Esoteric

Sorry Kryptie :-((((( I'll give you some lovin if you rejoin, venom and nova have already spanked me hard.

S

Stonebits

How long did that take...... (BR20).... ?

Say from BR10 upwards....

Does it slow down considerably when you hit the upper teens like DAOC Level 45-50 ?

Oh and gratz :clap:

<mutters> Vanu skum <mutters> :D

E

Esoteric

It does take a while but in a good fight you do see the br19-br20 bar move, in daoc you're pretty lucky if you see the blue bar twitch even on a good pull ;). Tbh I don't think br20 is that hard to get, I play one character only, some play two/three/four different ones. Just because Im br20 I don't think I have reached the end of the game, for me its just one char with alot of cert options ;). In this game you have no choice but to xp its the beginning of the game the middle of the game and the end of the game, its doesn't stop until you stop killing ;).

I reckon you can get a ding a day up until br15 then it stretches over a couple of days and br19/20 over threeish days. Its different for all, it depends on the fights you're having, the base caps and enemy encounters. Theres no static xp that you can calculate like in daoc this is the FUN part :D.

P

[PS]Nova

Originally posted by Esoteric
some play two/three/four different ones

Like me, I'm a complete alt-monkey, although I've been trying to play my main char more, but playing an infil can get very frustrating at times. No, I will not repeat my anti-DL rant AGAIN :)

I have 1 BR8, 2 BR9's and 1 BR11 so far, so I don't think I'm doing that bad, especially as I don't play that much.

E

Esoteric

On one char I have..

Inf/Ai Max/Spec Assault/Medic/Adv Eng/Wraith/Exo Suit/(ofc MA)

Variety is the spice of life, I don't have to log to switch chars, Im known as one name and that name is Bond, James Bond.... ermm naa really wicoa.

S

Stonebits

Heh, im only BR12... must play more..... must play more.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom