Who will be the first lvl 50 heretic

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
From what i've ready of the heretic i'm gona try and lvl one.

it will be my side project, i think i'll steer clear of the hibby ones for now as i'm still lvl'ing my Champ and Animist.

But it should be interesting to say the least =)

Wasnt' it wildfire who got the first necro 50 on alb/excal ?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
Wasnt' it wildfire who got the first necro 50 on alb/excal ?

Correct - the character's name was Fetid. I don't think he slept for 3 days :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i don´t know what prize to give...but how would i know that the first lvl 50 isent being pl to 50...i can´t spy on u all...i´m not that good :p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well to be the first you need to be unemployed, unattractive, antisocial/broke and addicted.

So just pick a random student :D

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Well to be the first you need to be unemployed, unattractive, antisocial/broke and addicted.

i cant remember meeting you in real life

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
i guess we all know remi will be the first warlock?

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps i activate my mid account for a warlock, then it will be asap to moderna and lvl50 in 2 days /played. Plvling is the only way i could ever do another char to 50. I won't even try to make a new char unless i have like 30+plat on my account to buy all the scrolls etc.

But to check that i have to activate the account... hmmm, moment 22.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

That would be me then, give rvr grp for reaver, he getting lonely :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Cracked said:
Perhaps i activate my mid account for a warlock, then it will be asap to moderna and lvl50 in 2 days /played. Plvling is the only way i could ever do another char to 50. I won't even try to make a new char unless i have like 30+plat on my account to buy all the scrolls etc.

But to check that i have to activate the account... hmmm, moment 22.

30P isn't enough. Hell, Mad Tales 3o3 alone will cost you more than that. :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I have a few full sets of artis and scrolls ready for Catacombs, I have no idea what to make tho :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
good plan that pling to 50 in 2 days, I mean you get the full value of all the new catacombs zones/quests/encounters/storyline/whatever...

oh wait :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
this is also a good test for us albs to c how a fg of heretics can go and how they do in grps

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dwali said:
this is also a good test for us albs to c how a fg of heretics can go and how they do in grps

in pve they work quite well (depending on specs of course) - can have a couple tanking, some healing, rest nuking.

That or all just aoe dd/snare ;)

duos work very well if timed properly, also heretic+cleric/minstrel is nice (stun + focus = evil) or indeed heretic+anything that can take aggro (e.g. paladin)

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Been doing alot of instances with all classes and haven't found one that a heretics can't do well with. Now RvR thats a different matter... but monster rez is just soooooo nice ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom