Who will be moveing to the PvP server?

W

wolvon fury

Hi am just wondering, Answer with a simple yes/no

Becuase comeing from the US, The PvP servers, totally wreaked my server, due to the mass of people who moved,

I just wondering who will and who won't..., and to see if exel/prydwen will still be owrth playing on when it comes out.

T

Tenko

Nope not moving, RvR is enough PvP for me.

Still with the population lvl on Prydwen at the moment any permenant loss of players could be quite bad.

V

Vell

I won't be 'moving' but I may well try it out. The idea of mass gankings doesn't really appeal to me. And yes, that applies to Emain too.

W

wolvon fury

Am glad to hear, As i moved back to europe, and am looking to stay here, untill my DAoC days end,

The PvP server, just spoils it if you ask me, all they needed to do was make a /duel command, tho, it makes some of the idiots flee.

But the English poplation ernt actually the best, and If masses of people do move, it really can wreak a low poplation server,
Just hope GoA realises this, like Mythic dident and they made 2,
Most people i speak to, are very un-happy with the PvP server,

Well some people do want it, some don't, I just hope it dosent make thing any more harder than they already are.

M

Myshra

definatly no

ps, cant wait for the muppets to leave.

O

old.logun

i will go and test it out see what it's like , i prolly will move better then prydwen's RvR anyways plus i get to kill the morons that annoy me :clap: :clap:

O

old.Kladen

maybe if theres a big gangter guild who give you protection and no one messes with em :)

hmm i think i might start a mafia...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I'll try it since I have a deal with sicko

A

Arlone

I'll play both. No need to stay with one char, one server as far as I'm concerned. Level means nothing, fun means everything (C)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I'll try it since I have a deal with sicko

Aye.. and every dyslexic, 1337 beggar out there shall learn to fear the Twoll and da Luwikeen... :)

O

old.mystah_e

gank me, ooh gank me harder, HARDER I SAY, ohh thats it a bit more , ahhhhhh i luv to be ganked.

O

old.tRoG

nope

although i might try it out, i like the idea of getting a big guild full of all us crazy forumites... :)

O

old.Ayam Ganbatte

Yep, I'll be playing there when it opens.

Killing lamers is fun; being killed by them is also quite fun as they taunt you in tells, you can tell they've gained confidence (arrogance?) in real life as a result. Very amusing psychological experiment.

Also, you know that server is 'flamebait' for these boards, so I can't wait to read more amusing arguments here.

Hopefully I can pull some friends from MidPryd and we can all start a little family over there, then kill each other over leadership to the guild.

M

~Mobius~

yeah ill play there but not for good of course. cant just abandon my 43sm which i have 21days /played on..

I wont go killing just anyone though, might make a mercenary guild where we get paid to kill people or a guild that protects a certain race...going to try and play in character somehow. will be tough with all the turds going to be in there though

K

Kagato.

no.

Not going to the pvp server but im hopeing most of the t**** will bugger off there.

O

old.Xarr

i'm gonna check it out... i liked mordred so why the hell not eh? ^^

nothing like snapping the neck of some k3wl_d00d.

call it a crusade if you will, a crusade for a clean and cozy pvp server!

C

Coren

Might take a look if I can find/make some sort of theme guild (loved that Shadowclan on US :) ), but sincerely doubt I'll stay there for long.

Prefer RvR over mindless ganking. ;)

O

old.neenee

no no no no no no no no no no no, no.

and thinking what most of the others have posted and no doubt the rest of the server that the twats sod off there. :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

Already on 3 servers... might as well make an alt on a fourth ;)

Might try it out ... doubt it'll become my main server.

D

danskmacabre

I'd probably create a char on Mid on there, just to see what mid is like, never been there yet.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

PvP server will suffer from "It's new" syndrom for a while... then people will flock back to their 'regular' servers. That's what I think.

It's not real RvR after all... just... ganking... for .... gank's ... sake.
Guess with the right people, it will be fun, though :)

Tr0G, yer in, by the way... I need another troll slave to watch Gomblur.. too much glue ;)

I like the idea of a forum regular's guild... could be a blast actually.

C

Coren

Originally posted by sickofit...

I like the idea of a forum regular's guild... could be a blast actually.

I don't even want to know what that guildchat would look like. :p

C

Coren

No more High Counsilors, Knights etc. Instead their ranks will be Earther, Talks too much and... never mind, don't think there's any regulars with a lower status. ;)

Freaky. /em starts spamming.

O

old.mattshanes

Might do......depends how much ppl will hack in the server:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom