Who went where on the New "classic" US servers?

agelmar

Fledgling Freddie
pbaz said:
4 or 5 old Blade&Quill'ers (Alb/Exc) have rolled on Hib/Gareth.

No guild set up atm, but considering setting up a pan-European guild a few weeks down the line to ensure plenty of people in the same guild with the same time-zones. :)

Let me know if u set 1 up m8 , looking for a guild on hib/gareth atm . playing a BM and Druid .Think we spoke in a Private Message on FH about it already

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Realm population balance appears to be see-sawing at the moment, will be interesting to see how it all settles:

On Gareth, population greater than level 10 shows the numbers on each side at least within sight of one another:

Midgard: 921 : 38.58%
Hibernia: 837 : 35.06%
Albion: 629 : 26.35%

but Lamorak appears totally borked (again population lvl 10+):

Midgard: 785 : 49.43%
Hibernia: 502 : 31.61%
Albion: 301 : 18.95%

No stats for Ector yet, however, having just nipped onto each realm and done /who, numbers appear reasonably even.

Having played on Alb/Exc when it had 44%+ of the population, and WoW servers with a 3 to 1 ratio, there is little enjoyment in vastly out-numbering/be vastly out-numbered :m00: .

If things stay as they are, I'll probably look to go either Hib/Lam or Alb/Gareth to do my bit to even things up. Please zerg me gently ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Just started playing Hib/Lamorak, so if anyone got a guild running there it would be nice with an invite :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
rigga - where did you get your stats from? not questioning them just would like to see the source :)

Dood

Fledgling Freddie
Deepfat said:
I'm playing a bard on gareth called chalana could do with a guild if anyone needs a bard? :)

We have a guild of 17 old EU players on Hib/Gareth

A bard would be very welcomed

Msg me ingame

----------------------
Spinx

3x Champion Hib/Gareth
Aes Sidhe

Anny

Fledgling Freddie
so with these huge numbers of players online in each realm dont you get loads of lag ?

OldNick

Fledgling Freddie
playing SM on Mid Gareth with RL friends (who knew i had any)

Nick

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
Just started playing Hib/Lamorak, so if anyone got a guild running there it would be nice with an invite :)

After the servers come up, /send me on Gear. Would be nice to be on the same side for a chance :)

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
More people roll to Lamo/Alb, we're kinda underpowered atm ;)

Syri

FH is my second home
Anny said:
so with these huge numbers of players online in each realm dont you get loads of lag ?
surprisingly, doing very well on the lag front. especially considering the distance to the servers.

I'm playing on alb/gareth, and occasionally on hib/lamorak. all of my characters are below 10 at the moment though

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
DAOC takes so little bandwidth that you never get any lag unless it's server lag (rare, except on new servers sometimes ofc since they're new and full) or if you have really sucky conn that routes through Asia ^^

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
druid on hib/lamorak

funny, of all these posts in this thread only 3 are rolling alb! surprise? no.
wonder why...

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
alb is underpopulated so, people think it will be the worst realm to rvr in...

i think otherwise :D

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:
alb is underpopulated so, people think it will be the worst realm to rvr in...

i think otherwise :D

well you are right, alb IS the worst realm to RvR in, but not for the reasons stated above only, but for other obvious reasons ;)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Zerk (Borthor) on mid/lamorak and Friar (Borthor) on alb/gareth :) Not sure if ill keep playing after free days are up, depends on if some more people i know do i think, otherwise its unlikely ill leave my old friends on mid/exc behind, even though i really enjoy the new servers :) Very nice to roll a zerk and dont have to worry about getting ml8 and battler/malice/gov etc ^^

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Made a FG on Albion/Lamorak yesterday because it is so underpopulated, 7xx people on when server's filled :p

We're a bunch of dirty Camlann scumbags, /who Ruin if you rolled alb and want to cyber!

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Elahim said:
well you are right, alb IS the worst realm to RvR in, but not for the reasons stated above only, but for other obvious reasons ;)

We will see.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm on Mid/Gareth as Mobius the Warrior. T'is good fun so far, and haven't run into a single retarded yank yet!

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
haha nice like 50% of the posts in this thread is mid/lamo :)

Bard on hib/gareth here, in Aes Sidhi with spinx :) only lvl 16 though, was on vacation first week...
Haven't played for like over a year, having a BLAST!! so much fun with all the newbies, many that are old players who can play the game but trying out new realms and so on, lots of fun!!

mirieth!

Banned
our trio (bm/chant/bard) just dinged 30 on lamorak. started yesterday morning so it's going nice and fast. we already joined and got kicked out of two yank guilds for being british and/or obscene language/racism :D funny playing with the liddul yankees :(... or, well, it at least subtracts from the tedium of pull, aggro, pbae, pbae, rince repeat. x<

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
Mobius said:
I'm on Mid/Gareth as Mobius the Warrior. T'is good fun so far, and haven't run into a single retarded yank yet!

:eek6: OMFG where have u been running around :eek6:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Am I a retard?! :D

How do I make an acc, lol? :eek:

Thx :worthy:

mirieth!

Banned
http://www.fileplanet.com - get the 14 day trial, you'll then need to buy a catacombs key (can do this via ebay) and install/download the client to access catacombs content. you get classic/SI free via the trial. trial also uses the catacombs gfx, but you don't get access to the catacombs content.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Zrall said:
:eek6: OMFG where have u been running around :eek6:

Hehe. :p Seriously thought I've met some nice people so far. I'm in an American guild (Somethingawful.com <Goon Squad>) and they are all great people. I'm level 37 at the minute. We've got around 20 members between 35-41 so far. Only 2 level 50 mids on Gareth so far I believe. Its great fun. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom