Who went where on the New "classic" US servers?

Laviski

Fledgling Freddie
just thought we share info on who went where in the US.

In case any new ppl want to join they know who's around :)

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
I'm playing a bard on gareth called chalana could do with a guild if anyone needs a bard? :)

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
4 or 5 old Blade&Quill'ers (Alb/Exc) have rolled on Hib/Gareth.

No guild set up atm, but considering setting up a pan-European guild a few weeks down the line to ensure plenty of people in the same guild with the same time-zones. :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Hib Lamorak lvl 18 druid ftw :)

Really nice to play with another 1000 hibs O.O

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Gatherii lvl 8 (and climbing) savage on mid/lamorak

Zrall

Loyal Freddie
another fotm savage on lamorak for me
+ a littul auggy healer:]

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
i dl'ed the US trial version earlier tonight and now it wont let me in on the new non toa servers....i can get in on the normal servers fine, anyone else having this problem?

or is the trial version only working on the normal servers? and u need to upgrade to get on the new non toa servers?

thanks in advance for any info

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
rofl @ everybody going Mid.. finally wanna feel easymode then in the rerun?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
NeonBlue said:
i dl'ed the US trial version earlier tonight and now it wont let me in on the new non toa servers....i can get in on the normal servers fine, anyone else having this problem?

or is the trial version only working on the normal servers? and u need to upgrade to get on the new non toa servers?

thanks in advance for any info

Maybe they were full? I only have the trial also (activated yesterday), and could get on Gareth, but Lamorak was Full all evening so couldnt get in.

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Maybe they were full? I only have the trial also (activated yesterday), and could get on Gareth, but Lamorak was Full all evening so couldnt get in.

tried on both Gareth and Lamorak when it said in the list they were "open" it would try and connect to them, during the connection process it would come up " this account is invalid" and dump me back to the server list

So i tried the "normal" servers and could connect fine, so after reading "grabbag" i noticed there was a 3rd Classic server "Ector" so i tried that and connected straight away

So am not entirely sure what the problem is, just would prefer to play on Lam with others i might know

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
NeonBlue said:
tried on both Gareth and Lamorak when it said in the list they were "open" it would try and connect to them, during the connection process it would come up " this account is invalid" and dump me back to the server list

So i tried the "normal" servers and could connect fine, so after reading "grabbag" i noticed there was a 3rd Classic server "Ector" so i tried that and connected straight away

So am not entirely sure what the problem is, just would prefer to play on Lam with others i might know

Account is invalid message I get when the server is full :< at peek time its a nightmare trying to get on the server

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Account is invalid message I get when the server is full :< at peek time its a nightmare trying to get on the server

strange silly listed said it was "open"

anyways just tried now and got in :clap:

thxs for the info though

Gamah

Banned
yes it will say open but like 100+ people trying to get in when it says that :p, so you gotta be lucky.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Playing an ickle Shaman on Mid/Lamorak :)
Maybe if theres quite a few FH/EU'ers on Mid/Lamorak, we can mebbe make a strong RvR/xp gruppa at higher lvls ;)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
rofl @ everybody going Mid.. finally wanna feel easymode then in the rerun?

Not really Mid is the only realm I have never Xped to 50 in :) so it will kinda feel new and I love exploring :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom