Who was it?!

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Oh goodness, reminds me of that Prydwen crash a few months back, I am sure that it was me that was crashing the housing zone because every time I tried to access my house vault I went linkdead.

Ofc I had to keep trying to make sure... ^^

I bet the people logging in their old chars had no idea what was going on :p
Its almost amusing enough to make up for the downtime.

Madonion

Fledgling Freddie
First thing i did yesterday was log my Armsmen in :( sorry everyone

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
actualy id rather have them find this bug now than in a month or so. What is a few more hours without daoc right now than at some point in the future.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Before TOA, my armsman lived logged out in barrows for 2 years.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
arguyle said:
actualy id rather have them find this bug now than in a month or so. What is a few more hours without daoc right now than at some point in the future.

Words of a true addict ^^ think he was rocking in his chair at the time while he was waiting for the server to come up :)

arguyle

Fledgling Freddie
danmrman said:
Words of a true addict ^^ think he was rocking in his chair at the time while he was waiting for the server to come up :)

Not really :D was at work all day yesturday and a short 6hr workday today so i didnt miss out of much :D

But then again there are prolly gonna be more bugs in the near future :D

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Must be a new Armsman class ability, we still can't win, but at least when we lose we can crash the server for revenge.

danmrman

Fledgling Freddie
Straight from goa webiste

30-3-2006

We are now prod to present the new armsman rr5 ability.......................................................... CRASH SERVER!!!!

Woot congrats everyone! \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom