who wants to start a new clan?

H

haggisman

for tribes2, not trying be an l33t clan, just for fun and maybe enter a league if BW starts one?

O

old.|HH|Speed

Most (if not all) Tribes1 teams are moving to Tribes2. With the teamsize being doubled, current tribes will need alot more players. I'm sure over the next few weeks, all the tribes will be recruiting like mad, this includes new teams.

W

Wij

Team size doubled ? Jesus. It's gonna be hard organising a clan match :/

O

old.RookieWan

What's the standard size right now??? (pardon my igorance I play UTCTF :) ).

O

old.dougle

Team size

Tribes1 standard team size is 8 in EU, 10 in US

OGL (american ladder) had set the t2 ladder team size to 16 but it might change, its not set in stone

H

haggisman

there will be countless newbies to train!

O

old.Cpl_Custard

I think all the ladders are in talks to get a standard teamsize across all ladders (EU and US) There are lots of new roles to fill now with the new vehicles and the new packs. What were the main roles in T1? Heavy on flag, Heavy offense, Light offense, Heavy defense, sniper, and light defence. The list almost tripples for T2 :)

M

Milkshake

Hmm

I don't think it'll matter that much. The US used 10 people, cuz there were alot more people over there and mot of them with good connections. We were a little behind, but I enjoyed 8 v 8 just as much as 10 v 10. (Thru SS)

S=A were setting up a ladder using 16 people a team, 60 mins a game, to see what it'd be like. However, I left before that had started.

I reckon different ladders will have different limits, giving us more choice and change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom