who wants to pop my CS:S cherry?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
right. I was playing some HL yesterday, and I thought, "hey, why not give that old CS a go?"

well, after getting pwned by bots for about two hours, I suddenly realised I hadn't heard "Terrorists Win" for a while. lo and behold, I was actually holding my own against the bots and so I decided to make a mental note to give you guys a shout.

so, which of you loonies are up for a wee game tonight?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I'd love to son, however it's a mates wedding tomorrow so I've got to sort stuff out for that, so sorry :(

Let us know how you get on though (screenies ftw)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
If any of us are playing (friday night is not a busy night though) we can normally be found on 193.93.44.45:27015 or 83.142.54.108:28015 , I sometimes play under the name Mossberg, cant think why :p

TdC

heh, fridays are the only night I can get away with gaming for a length of time :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yay teedles! Come and give us a shout in IRC.. perhaps the nice throddy man will let you come on vent with us too!!!

taB

Part of the furniture
If the above lot aren't around, these guys are a good bunch & I'll probably be pissed as a newt on there later this evening at some point.

cWg

taB

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I will be on tonight I reckon, usually where throd is. PM one of us in IRC (xatrix or kea.source) for the Vent details.

TdC

allrighty then I'll look you guys up in a bit :)

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Come on teeds!! I'm home and ready to be killed!!

Alot!!! :england:

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I'm just downloading it now so i might be able to join in with you guys in a month or so.

TdC

heh soz guys: I got carried away playing bf2142 against some workmates. I failed to turn up for the cherry popping :( though I did get a 2k point bf ribbon heh ;)

hows about tonight? I'll have to install an irc client again though :/

Ono

Part of the furniture
Hello children.

I was talking to Dysfunction last week and suggesting that I should pop into a game now and then. Would be up for a few rounds provided you take it easy on me. :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
If you guys can get into IRC we'll let you know what servers we're on :) There's almost always someone on #xatrix in the evenings.

TdC

sure thing. though I have been somewhat distracted by other games, mountain biking and teh gf :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Tell me the night you all play, I'll come and join you.. Usually found under my FH alias.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Tell me the night you all play, I'll come and join you.. Usually found under my FH alias.

Friday and saturday are the only nights you wont see us about really, even then there's usually a couple of people idling on IRC who would be up for a game :D I'll be on CS any time after 4pm tonight I would think, maybe earlier depending :D

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
We playing tonight then? I've had a pub lunch so I'm already hopeless!!!! :england:

G

ill be on for a game tonight, been playing far too much gun game for my liking, need to get some praccy in on "normal" servers

TdC

We playing tonight then? I've had a pub lunch so I'm already hopeless!!!! :england:

good. tonight it is then. I'll see about installing some IRC client thing :)

Trem

We do have a match at 9pm tonight though so many KEA will have to disappear around then.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Was good fun tonight !

Hopefully we've given you a good introduction to the game - kill your team mates, verbally abuse everyone on vent, and generally bash the fuck out of everything within visual range :D :D

oh and btw, once against jup: I AM NOT FROM PIKEY STOCK!!! >:[

TdC

ooh was good fun lads! I especially liked the singing, Throd admitting he was only 6" tall and my 0.3 kill/death ratio :eek:

Though Jupitus hating me for being better than him (while it was my very first CSS game ever) was pretty sweet. Hadn't pegged you as such a hater Jup ;)

Trem

I feel fucking rough this morning, that last beer tipped me over the edge. Went straight bed and the room was spinning, how I didn't throw up when Samm brought me some Ovaltine in is beyond me. So this is what hangovers feel like :(

Really enjoyed last night though, I need to play on publics more tbh.

TdC

poor Trem ;( you did sound a bit under the weather later on in the games :)

Trem

Oh no chum, thats what I sound like. I just sound a miserable bastard at anytime.

TdC

heh someone said I sounded like Dysfunction. somehow this dis (dys) pleased me, even though I don't know what Dys sounds like. obv, if he sounds like me he must be extremely virile and manly :)

Trem

Hes from SA and very deep like me. I don't think you sounded like him at all.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I don't remember very much of it... perhaps that was why I was so crap?

Great fun, come again sometime Teedles :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom