• No! (only gh3ys choose this option) :<

Votes: 102 43.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Shafu said:
2: In OF the "home realm" was forced to travel through their own frontier. While many people think of this as a bad thing I see it as a necessary evil, because it brings life to the frontiers. There was actually a reason to travel all the way through an enemy frontier (to attack the enemy supply line).

I can assure you that if you replace my portal to DC with a 15 minute run again, I shall not be running through the frontiers. I would reroll or quit. It was crappy being forced to run to Emain because thats where 90% of the action was.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
they should have added a hib zonewall to old emain, and copy pasted the zone into where agramon now is :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Dallas said:
they should have added a hib zonewall to old emain, and copy pasted the zone into where agramon now is :(

why people would only just whine about something else and claim it wasn't true OF.

If people want to play OF why not just go play on one of the "free servers" that I keep hearing about from l33t peeps.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
only thing i would really like added in NF (other than the obvious bug fixes and balance)
seige towers!!
i might actually join keep takes if they introduced that :D
34_0022.jpg

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
the broad spam was class!!

WTS : xxxxx

And i miss teh visurs coming down :|

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Fire. We need fire. When a keep is under attack with fireballs from trebs, the keep should burn! Also in OF keep designs were different for the 3 realms which meant some were harder than others. Now it's all the same bot it's more boring :( Diogel would be kick ass in the frontiers. Thatch roofs burn well!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
why not just both? old and new frontiers.. rename the zones of NF a bit, and keep the old frontiers.

on one hand I like that you don't have to run, but damn it was cool aswell. Gave a little extra edge to it all...

Anyway.. OF prolly won't return anyway.

Would love a few days of it though, just to recap memories :D

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
why people would only just whine about something else and claim it wasn't true OF.

If people want to play OF why not just go play on one of the "free servers" that I keep hearing about from l33t peeps.

because the old emain zone was completely removed from gameclient in 1.75 or so afaik :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Dallas said:
because the old emain zone was completely removed from gameclient in 1.75 or so afaik :)
Well amazingly enough I got ported into the Old Frontiers zone after that patch because of some bugged Glasny in DL :).

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Ame said:
Well amazingly enough I got ported into the Old Frontiers zone after that patch because of some bugged Glasny in DL :).

just a shame you came back.

blejs

Loyal Freddie
old frontiers was stealth adds for the win all the time. Agramon rocks.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Watching the zergs build up at AMG-E again and no way to get trough no thanks for choke points

looking back at OF it was great, But its memories. Game developed way to far for it to work again. Old RA's though and New Frontiers. now that would be something :D

Would be so fun to meet BAOD GP Hib grp with out caster grp doing 25 dmg a nuke lmfao :D

Was same thing like Classic servers people thought of it was old school but it isnt. new tactics and all kinda tricks are now used. Like who the hell abused Nearsight in OF rly? no one :)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
blejs said:
old frontiers was stealth adds for the win all the time. Agramon rocks.

Agramon is nice for tank vs tank grps. and the better 8man guilds. If only the random zergs and crap groups would remove themselfs from there to leech 30 rps before they get owned in a second it would be sweet tyvm.

Id play EU in a second if the 8mans would fucking honor the 8v8

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:
If only the random zergs and crap groups would remove themselfs from there to leech 30 rps before they get owned in a second it would be sweet tyvm.

Well one more reason to zerg there.

Zoolis

Fledgling Freddie
many gh3ays here... anyway i want OF back but only the layout, it should be with all keeps, siege etc in NF but with the old frontier zones.!
END!

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Chimaira said:
Agramon is nice for tank vs tank grps. and the better 8man guilds. If only the random zergs and crap groups would remove themselfs from there to leech 30 rps before they get owned in a second it would be sweet tyvm.

Id play EU in a second if the 8mans would fucking honor the 8v8

next u will be saying they honor it in the US :/

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
UndyingAngel said:
next u will be saying they honor it in the US :/

They do but with a variation. Instead of 8v8 it's 8*8 ;)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
OF was crap tbh, the milegates was realy bad etc

NF is so much better

shora

Fledgling Freddie
it would be enough if they give back the old ra system... new one sucks pretty bad :/

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
shora said:
it would be enough if they give back the old ra system... new one sucks pretty bad :/
Yeah, group purge for hibs again, smashing idea...only for hibs tho :twak: and mids didnt have SoS, yup that was fair too, anything else? Now all 3 realms have equal RAs, so how you compare is beyond me.

OF sucked, 90% of the frontiers were empty, emain was ruled by l33t gank squads and PBAE, milegates with 900000000000000 stealters, shite for soloers, lots of wasted space, porting time took the piss and wasted half your day, or a 15 minute walk for hibs followed by /rel>repeat.

NF, teleport or boat where you like, decent seige, more choke points, more choice of places to find enemies, you dont HAVE to go to agramon (the equivalent of old Emain bowl) for a fight, so many places to camp other than the MGs.

Jeez, this nostalga trip you lot are on is like suggesting we all watch black and white TV, drive Ford Anglia's and see how much change we get from 50p after taking your girl to the cinema and getting a bus home, next youll all be saying how much smaller mars bars are and that wagon wheels were twice the size. Ill even go so far to say those voting yes said "Windows XP will never take off" cuddling your copy of 98 while waiting for your 56k modem to scroll the latest pair of boobs in glorious technicolour...

"Back in my day...." said in an old man yourkshire accept feeding a whippet peanuts and clasping a 3 hour old half pint of guiness..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom